noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
And by chance has the initials L.D.?

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
This is my favorite thread so far. Bump for being adorable. I would die to be in Bulgaria.

• Hugs
Reactions: noko
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Obicham te :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AppelduVide, noko and (deleted member)
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Last ever bump for desperation. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Busdriver
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
2024 bump, samo az li sam balgarka tuka be. Deiba :D
Okay ot seems like bulgarians are too happy to be on this site. Maybe I'm alone. If by any chance any bulgarian stumbles upon this in the future, im alive or dead but i was a person who loved life. Loved love. Loved Bulgaria. I wanted to have something to live for. I wanted to care for somebody. Or even just a pet, or a simple houseplant. But i couldnt even take care of myself. Idk if im alive when youre reading this. But i had a dream. I was stupid to take on the system. I was stupid for daring to dream. But like in the book 1984, i cry and suffer but at least it's real. Im done with the fake shit. Frankly you don't care about me and i don't care about you. Maybe your stupid family or colleagues pushed you to the edge. You are reading a dead womans journal. My soul has died long ago. Before elementary school. I wish bulgarian suicide hotlines, psychologists and asylums werent so useless and terrifying. I wish somebody heard my final pleas and screams for help. Колко мъка има по тоя свят, Боже. Колко мъка.

Last edited:
D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
2024 bump, samo az li sam balgarka tuka be. Deiba :D
Okay ot seems like bulgarians are too happy to be on this site. Maybe I'm alone. If by any chance any bulgarian stumbles upon this in the future, im alive or dead but i was a person who loved life. Loved love. Loved Bulgaria. I wanted to have something to live for. I wanted to care for somebody. Or even just a pet, or a simple houseplant. But i couldnt even take care of myself. Idk if im alive when youre reading this. But i had a dream. I was stupid to take on the system. I was stupid for daring to dream. But like in the book 1984, i cry and suffer but at least it's real. Im done with the fake shit. Frankly you don't care about me and i don't care about you. Maybe your stupid family or colleagues pushed you to the edge. You are reading a dead womans journal. My soul has died long ago. Before elementary school. I wish bulgarian suicide hotlines, psychologists and asylums werent so useless and terrifying. I wish somebody heard my final pleas and screams for help. Колко мъка има по тоя свят, Боже. Колко мъка.
И аз съм българин, но ти не пожела да ми пишеш 🤣 Предполагам сме последните мохикани, другите сънародници са си щастливи или просто не знаят за тоя форум.