• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
my family is non existent or very cruel so they won't car will be relieved.
I just want them to be sure they won. They won't be mourning, so I'm not trying to inflict pain. My whole life has been embarrassing I just want my perception of dignity in death. I would like a partner too but idk.
is there anyone looking to do so in a deeply forested woods, another state is good enough for me, I'm black so cops dont care & my family will be relieved.
anyone else or any suggestions for secluded orareas not to be found

• Aww..
Reactions: VikingWinger, LetMeDieToday, Ssrejisser and 4 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
A deep forest seem a good solution, since natural decomposition and animals will make body disappear quickly.

Reactions: Marawa, WOODESITY, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I think the sea/ocean is better with rocks in your backpack

Reactions: Carma, Marawa, WOODESITY and 1 other person
Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I wish to be lost somewhere in the mountains, but again waking up in the middle of nowhere at night if something goes wrong scares me.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Marawa, WOODESITY and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
my family is non existent or very cruel so they won't car will be relieved.
I just want them to be sure they won. They won't be mourning, so I'm not trying to inflict pain. My whole life has been embarrassing I just want my perception of dignity in death. I would like a partner too but idk.
is there anyone looking to do so in a deeply forested woods, another state is good enough for me, I'm black so cops dont care & my family will be relieved.
anyone else or any suggestions for secluded orareas not to be found
I wanted to do it that way. I could return what I borrowed from the nature.
But these days and after seeing almost all horror films available these years, I can think of me not so dead and being infested by worms. Sorry for the sick I can provoke. I prefer to be found and being incinerated. But I would prefer more to not to be found so I can save the shame for my family (also I suppose some hurt).

Reactions: VikingWinger, Marawa, WOODESITY and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I wouldn't want to die in the woods and have some bear eat my corpse.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Marawa and WOODESITY
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I plan to take sn into the woods, this is my best chance to succeed I don't want to be rescued by any means. The good think with this is that I can stretch legs just before the time is right.

I think its a decent plan.

Reactions: WOODESITY, Marawa and Roberto
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
A deep forest seem a good solution, since natural decomposition and animals will make body disappear quickly.
that's exactly what I want but I want out of state because the woods are sparse here & a search I could be found.
if I knew the afterlife was non existent I wouldn't care but idk the answer

Reactions: WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I don't want my body to be found and if found not notified to my family, I'd go foreign country and destroy all my identity then ctb, or few states away from where I live in desert or in deep forest

Reactions: Marawa and marcusuk63
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I plan to take sn into the woods, this is my best chance to succeed I don't want to be rescued by any means. The good think with this is that I can stretch legs just before the time is right.

I think its a decent plan.
There's really no need to go to the woods for SN. It's over kill. All you need is about at least hours to yourself where you won't be disturbed which you can easily get at a motel with a do not disturb sign on the door.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and WOODESITY
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I wanted to do it that way. I could return what I borrowed from the nature.
But these days and after seeing almost all horror films available these years, I can think of me not so dead and being infested by worms. Sorry for the sick I can provoke. I prefer to be found and being incinerated. But I would prefer more to not to be found so I can save the shame for my family (also I suppose some hurt).
interesting. I swear I hope nothing like that can happen
There's really no need to go to the woods for SN. It's over kill. All you need is about at least hours to yourself where you won't be disturbed which you can easily get at a motel with a do not disturb sign on the door.
we're discuss not be found. How would a hotel help that. I noticed you like to derail discussions & say inflammatory things. I don't understand your need to do that

Last edited:
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I have social anxiety, couldnt find the courage to even book a room.

And I love the woods, kinda haunting imho I like that.

Reactions: Sunset764, Frostypigeon, Marawa and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

Well at least you have a peaceful method which in my book is the most important thing.

Reactions: Psilo
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019

I have social anxiety too
What u can do is book it online
Do evruthing online amd when u have to go that day all u do is show ur id and they give u the keys (altho those few min i was standing there felt like i would faint) but at least i didn't have to talk as much.
To be honest id rather be found some time after death.
I really don't wanna be found bloated and nasty.
So i was thinking fri night ill take the sn. Or sat night in a hotel. The check out date will be Tuesday (if i decide Fri) on a Monday

Last edited:
Reactions: Redrock, Psilo and Marawa
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I have social anxiety too
What u can do is book it online
Do evruthing online amd when u have to go that day all u do is show ur id and they give u the keys (altho those few min i was standing there felt like i would faint) but at least i didn't have to talk as much.
To be honest id rather be found some time after death.
I really don't wanna be found bloated and nasty.
So i was thinking fri night ill take the sn. Or sat night in a hotel. The check out date will be Tuesday (if i decide Fri) on a Monday
I'm afraid they'll see I'm tense and ask questions ... I'm a terrible bad liar

Reactions: Marawa and Psilo
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not really, however, if I do ctb (not anytime soon) I would like to minimize damage by not having to be found by family but rather first responders (third-party) instead. Since my method will be messy, it would likely be outdoors or within a confined space (a car or vehicle).

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
Yep. That's why I'm planning to do it somewhere far away. Might just get to see some really cool things on my way wherever it will be!

Reactions: reginafilangie and Marawa