underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
no methods seem to be resolving a way out and i'm getting more and more worried and scared of if i will be able to exit soon. I'm really scared and want to leave this world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, floralheaddress, thewalkingdread and 11 others
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Same. At this point, I'm just wishing someone could get a free kill from me.

Reactions: wontachievehappines, oddetoad and Sylveon
QuartziteGlitter

QuartziteGlitter

Forgotten shard
Apr 27, 2023
Yes. It's been excruciating scouring the forums for solutions and advise just to be conflicted by most of them. It feel like even the escape is going to be a painful one.

I'm deeply sorry that you have to feel this way; I understand at least a bit of that suffering and desperation.... Maybe if we looked together we could come up with something?

Reactions: ASBA999
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel trapped in this existence because in my case the methods are either risky or inaccessible. I just find it so horrifying how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace even know we never consented to being in this world filled with suffering, it's beyond cruel how we have to struggle so much to die. I really wish there's an option to just never wake again.

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
Desperation will give way to resignation, fear will give way to the green light, all you have to do is choose the CTB method and have the tools. Fear only persists if you choose unsafe, very painful, or unsecured methods to shut yourself down
I'm resigned, I'm just looking for a method but I don't have the tools for safe CTB

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
All i need is pentobarbital.

Like fuck, one little bottle to escape this weird reality.