itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Okay. When my life starts to get stressful, is when I really just want to take out my rage on my mombie's and sperm donor's faces! Thankfully I never see cuz they live far away or there's no telling... anyways....I am 39, and still pissed at them for tramautizing me....The first trauma was just sliding thru her cervix, and I am sure she shat down her selfish, discusting leg as I spewed out...dirty woman.... I got a problem with rage. Part of it, is that I have BPD/ aspburgers. And I wish I were never born, like all the time. And I blame them for being so needy that they would need another child. Why do breeders need children? I don't feel I owe any one anything, least of all her....she just needs me to be what she idealized...I really dislike my mombie, and I want her to bury me...I desperately want her to suffer like she made me suffer.....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Efilismislife, Donk, RileyTanaka and 7 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Yes! My mother actually told me she wanted me so that there would be someone to take care of her when she was old!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Efilismislife, moonsafari, angel_like_demon and 9 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Yes! My mother actually told me she wanted me so that there would be someone to take care of her when she was old!
Wow :sick:

My mom once told my younger brother that he was an accident, which crushed him, while she laughed it off; this was when we were still young kids, but it stuck with me for a long time.

• Aww..
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, Efilismislife, Hollow Point and 3 others
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
That's a very selfish reason...on her part....

Reactions: Hollow Point, a.n.kirillov and LMLN
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
I've struggled a lot with these feelings. When I start thinking this way, I feel like I'm just throwing myself a pity party and am being immature, but I do feel some resentment at my parents for having me. They could have prevented an entire lifetime of pain and suffering had they simply not had me. At the same time, at some point I have to take responsibility for my own life/choices.

The funniest part is before she had me, doctors told my mom she was likely never going to be able to have children.

Reactions: Hollow Point, Pisceslilith and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
Oh, I have taken
I've struggled a lot with these feelings. When I start thinking this way, I feel like I'm just throwing myself a pity party and am being immature, but I do feel some resentment at my parents for having me. They could have prevented an entire lifetime of pain and suffering had they simply not had me. At the same time, at some point I have to take responsibility for my own life/choices.

The funniest part is before she had me, doctors told my mom she was likely never going to be able to have children.
I have taken on many responsibilities, and I am tired of it, when I don't have children myself....

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollow Point
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah treating children like insurance.. really selfish

Reactions: Hollow Point, Cutepoison, a.n.kirillov and 2 others
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
A lot of people do not realize how bad life really can get. So I am upset but also I have empathy. I try to teach anti natalism though.

Reactions: Hollow Point, Pisceslilith, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person
M

Montparnasse

Feb 20, 2020
I am, but mainly because I can't bring myself to ctb and I tend to blame everything on them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollow Point, itsamadworld and ctb oil for dogs
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I don't. There's no way they could've predicted I'd turn out like this and none of my siblings appear to have these issues. If anything I'm angry at myself for what I'll inevitably be putting them through.

Edit: I do feel frustration and a failure to understand why I was chosen to be placed into this world though. Why couldn't somebody else who would've appreciated it be granted the chance instead of me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Promortalist_, Hollow Point and itsamadworld
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
My parents didn't deserve to have children. Whatever empathy a parent typically shows was lacking. It has undoubtedly wrecked my life.

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, Hollow Point, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I am mad I ever had to exist. I'm not directly mad at my mother but I am very mad at my father because he refuses to help me. I have told my mother I wish she never had me and it was terrible due to both of them having mental issues I inherited but I cannot hate my mother..i blame my father.

Reactions: Hollow Point and itsamadworld
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No. I'm mad they abandoned me when I needed them most. No one wants to die because they were born, they want to die because of what happened afterwards. To make procreation evil is perverse and dishonest

• Love
Reactions: Brink, Oyoy, Hollow Point and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
"Is anyone else angry at their parents for putting them on Earth?"

Hey, it would have been a lot worse if they had put you on any of the other planets! :))

P.S. Or maybe better, from a suicide perspective.

Reactions: PoshPorcupine, Hollow Point, Vault of Memories and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Hey, it would have been a lot worse if they had put you on any of the other planets! :))

P.S. Or maybe better, from a suicide perspective.
Haha nice take on the question.

Reactions: Hollow Point, itsamadworld and autumnal
coreofanapple

coreofanapple

I am un chien andalusia
Mar 31, 2020
I don't blame them for creating me, I blame them for how I was raised.

My mom was young and stupid, and my dad is controlling, so I doubt abortion was ever an option. Just wish more people would plan for a kid instead of shitting them out at random and hoping they turn out normal

Reactions: Hollow Point, Mr2005 and itsamadworld
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft Ć¼ber verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Okay. When my life starts to get stressful, is when I really just want to take out my rage on my mombie's and sperm donor's faces! Thankfully I never see cuz they live far away or there's no telling... anyways....I am 39, and still pissed at them for tramautizing me....The first trauma was just sliding thru her cervix, and I am sure she shat down her selfish, discusting leg as I spewed out...dirty woman.... I got a problem with rage. Part of it, is that I have BPD/ aspburgers. And I wish I were never born, like all the time. And I blame them for being so needy that they would need another child. Why do breeders need children? I don't feel I owe any one anything, least of all her....she just needs me to be what she idealized...I really dislike my mombie, and I want her to bury me...I desperately want her to suffer like she made me suffer.....
Not really. I have good parents, they were nice to me most of the time, they were strict when they had to be and tried to give me the best start into life they could. It isn't their fault that I am a useless, worthless, sack of shit, waste of oxygen subhuman mouthbreather. They just wanted to put a child into this world, that would make them happy, and in return they would do their best to give it a good life. But then I come into play and ruin fucking everything.

Reactions: Promortalist_, Hollow Point and itsamadworld
Hypergang2018

Hypergang2018

Jan 16, 2020
I don't hate my parents because they are human. They believed life is good. Life can be good. Thats why people haven't all killed themselves. I believe life is not for me. It is inconvenient that i have to kill myself instead of never being born though

Reactions: MindMadeUpLongAgo, Hollow Point, whereispeace and 4 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I used to, I wanted to pee on my mother's grave I was so ungrateful. Obviously my life is a mess but it's not her fault. She was such a remarkable woman. As is my father. And still I punched him in the face once because I was angry that I was alive. Now I'm just angry at myself; it's all my fault.

• Wow
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, Hollow Point, whereispeace and 1 other person
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
my parents abused and tortured me for over 30 years

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Efilismislife, ctb, DyslexicForeigner and 4 others
whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
In my case, I don't feel like I have any right to be angry at them. I feel guilty tbh. My parents have done a lot for me. I'm the one who's sick and screwed up.

Reactions: itsamadworld and Hollow Point
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

AĢµlĢ·wĢ·aĢ·yĢøsĢ· Ģ·tĢøiĢørĢµeĢødĢ¶
Mar 24, 2020
I'm not, but like others said, I'm upset with how they raised me.

There needs to be a hard test you must pass in order to become a parent. Seriously. There are so many people making babies that should not be. I had to pass a test to make sure I can drive, I dont think its asking too much to be required to pass a test to be responsible for another life

Reactions: ctb, itsamadworld and thepolarbear
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
This is why I wish abortions were not such a debated topic. Parents and children often end up despising each other. People forget you can hate your own children or vice versa. They live for the fairy tale though and forget what could go wrong, so many things. I agree not everyone should be able to reproduce as well, but people are PC about everything being "equal".

Reactions: Efilismislife, Promortalist_, DyslexicForeigner and 1 other person
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Yes. They forced me into the delusions that society lives in. I ate that shit up, I was indoctrinated, and I'm done. I don't want to eat anymore. A reality like this doesn't deserve to exist. Reality is a simulator on many ways to feel pain, and die, with pleasure on a carrot on a stick being waved to you, to get people stuck with reality, and continue this cycle. I don't think hobbies, or good people can help me cope forever with what reality enables. I'm at my limit already. It's time to go very soon. Suicide is a natural consequence for parents forcing a life to exist. That's why one should never have children, and I won't have them either. I thought the world was innocent when I was very young, because my parents brought me into this world against my will, it must be good right?, no! I was so naive.

• Aww..
Reactions: Efilismislife, DyslexicForeigner, itsamadworld and 1 other person
angel_like_demon

angel_like_demon

Be gay. Do crimes.
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah... I think I was either A. an accident or B. an excuse to get that sweet, sweet child support. My dad did at least seem to love me, but was defiantly fucked up and did drugs 24/7. I'm really mad at them for not just making me (probably for a really stupid reason or none at all) but raising me awful.

Reactions: itsamadworld
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Yes, my mom thought it was appropriate to bring another child into the world when my father was already physically abusing her and my older sibling. She truly believed that this would tie him down and get him settled. Instead, I had to suffer through physical abuse from all three. And they're all fine and dandy now, while I'm the one trying to ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: itsamadworld and disabledandhopeless
GotoHellforHeavensSa

GotoHellforHeavensSa

Mar 12, 2020
I think so. You know, i hold a grudge to them that they decided to have a children without being ready. Moreover - to be a married couple, without being ready to work properly. It ends in filling almost my whole life with physical and mental abuse, and creating demons that will haunt me 'till the last day. Deceptively my "family" looked very nice - own house, no credits, job with high income, everything perfect. While the rest of my wide family like aunts,uncles, grandpas has had many financial problems, divorces etc. but it was all a facade. Unfortunately what happens at house, stays there. I could'n even count how many times they were in separation, they were violently arguing, how many times my "father" totally humiliates and abused me,eh...it doesn't matter right now, did it? I really wish i"ll never have such a disastrous marriage and agressive, violent bullying behavior towards own family. Problem is that i can't take that serious anymore, the whole concept of family. So yes, i'm angry that i can only associate family with bad things, and that they are main reason why my life is what it is :muah:

PS. Lil advice to future parents - don't bring your own life, past and job frustrations to the house that reside your children.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and itsamadworld
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I'm sorry you are feeling like this. I too know the painful truth that I never should have existed. I don't resent my parents for choosing to have children by the decision alone, but I really wish they'd not messed me up in early childhood with harsh punishment, invalidation, and repeated humiliation because it also messed me up in relationships now. I am not fit to be in any sort of relationship now, and I should not exist. Sorry you're in a similar boat.

• Aww..
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
I'm sorry you are feeling like this. I too know the painful truth that I never should have existed. I don't resent my parents for choosing to have children by the decision alone, but I really wish they'd not messed me up in early childhood with harsh punishment, invalidation, and repeated humiliation because it also messed me up in relationships now. I am not fit to be in any sort of relationship now, and I should not exist. Sorry you're in a similar boat.
Your parents Sounds like mine -harsh, authoritarian style parenting. I could have died in my childhood innocence, if it weren't for modern medicine. I would have commit suicide already, if it weren't for religious fear. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place, I guess...The worst is I quit one of my jobs, or I am about to quit one of them, because I am just freakin'damn tired of being told what to do and my knee is jacked up-my whole body! What's the use of continuing to be a slave, if I'm going to off myself soon? It's like as the years go by, my resentments and my tiredness build. I am not proud of this either.....

• Love
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner and RileyTanaka