• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Hello everyone! My first post here and I have a couple of questions. I've been able to... aquire a 100ml bottle of pentobarbital(50mg/ML) injection fluid which would mean 5 g of the good stuff. Would this be enough to CTB?
I realize the recommendation is twice as much but if I were to drink a bottle of vodka prior to taking the N that should potentiate the effects yes?

Also would it matter if I were to actually inject myself instead just of drinking it? Not sure if I would be able to though since needles really aren't my thing.

I also have a lot of diazepam pills and some kodein. Already tried ending this crap on those and it did not end well lol. My weight is around 80 kg.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Seems odd that you spent quite a sum of money and made some serious effort to obtain N, but you don't know the answers to the questions in the first two paragraphs.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and _Minsk
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Well tbh I didn't pay for it. It's also a bit past the expiration date but should still work I'm imagining?