fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Being tortured by my own mind is horrifying. For no reason at all, I start getting these disgusting words and images in my head, and I can't make them go away. Even playing loud music, watching TV, reading, anything to take my mind off of it, it doesn't work. It's not even something scary or upsetting in the usual way right now, it's just something so gross, I might throw up just from thinking about it. If you don't get them, it might be hard to understand how torturous it is, but having your mind overwhelmed with disgusting things at the drop of a hat really feels like hell

I guess I deserve it, but God it hurts

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Arachno, soulkitty, Dark Moon and 2 others
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
why would you deserve it

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Can you compromise acceptance these thoughts? Meaning deal with it in a rational manner. so even if you got it again, you will be fine with it?

• Love
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I keep having these bad disgusting suicidal thoughts also and there isn't much I can do about it.

• Hugs
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Can you compromise acceptance these thoughts? Meaning deal with it in a rational manner. so even if you got it again, you will be fine with it?
I've been told this method before, but I don't really understand how it works. I'm not trying to be rude or say it's a bad method, I just mean I literally don't understand it. I can accept that they're just thoughts, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Just thinking about the things they make me think about makes me feel bad, so even if I accept them, it will still hurt the same. (I appreciate you offering help though, thank you<3)
why would you deserve it
I've done some things in my life too shitty to even name here, so I consider most bad things that happen to me to sort of be deserved, even if they're unrelated. I'm just not a good person, so it's kind of fair when bad things happen to me.