D

Dewey

Mar 18, 2023
Hello there

I recently joined the forum and I just officially started my journey to check out peacefully from this hell or whatever this universe is supposed to be. It will be by pentobarbital and it is not negotiable.
I'm almost becoming a vet, even though I'm not sure how I'll get the stuff as a solo practice, I believe it is pretty restricted so I'll have to dwelve into that. A close alternative that I could use as well would be phenobarbital which I think would be more discreet..
I've been looking through the dark web but I've been reading here that everything is a scam. I actually reached a contact from a place asking for a product and I quickly figured they where scamming.. (oh and going to Peru and mexico like the guys from ppeh suggest doesn't sound much feasable either).
On another note, anyone here knows/ is chemistry savvy if it would be extremely hard to synthesize pentobarbital? I've been looking into it and the reagents could be somewhat easy too acquire but the production itself would be difficult.

Edit: if anything fails I suppose I could induce od with benzodiazepines and alcohol.

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
I mean, i could teach you how to synthesize N, along with SN, SA, and whatever the hell is popular these days... However, if i am caught doing so, or teaching one how to do so, i would be kicked out of my school...

Besides, amateur chemistry always leads to a product that is impure, and unpredictable. Real life isn't breaking bad, it's quite fucking hard to do any real chemistry.

Last edited:
D

Dewey

Mar 18, 2023
I mean, i could teach you how to synthesize N, along with SN, SA, and whatever the hell is popular these days... However, if i am caught doing so, or teaching one how to do so, i would be kicked out of my school...

Besides, amateur chemistry always leads to a product that is impure, and unpredictable. Real life isn't breaking bad, it's quite fucking hard to do any real chemistry.
How so? What do you mean?

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
How so? What do you mean?
you know what, fuck it. pm me and ill see what i can do

that goes for any of you; if you want it, ill see what i can do

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Scacie
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
I can't seem to be able to pm you
you need to up your post count, try posting in some of the offtopic games :)

• Love
Reactions: Dewey