• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

noxxii

noxxii

Apr 14, 2022
Hello, please send a link to the main post with the introduction of suicide using SN. There was a huge post with a complete introduction, I can't find it, sorry if I'm being stupid, I hardly know English so I can't figure it out on the site
I also remember that about 2 years ago I wrote a post on this site where I asked questions about the sn method. Can you tell me if it is possible to find it somehow? I didn't find it in the profile

M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
Is this what you are looking for?

Reactions: Roadrunner
noxxii

noxxii

Apr 14, 2022
Reactions: Unknown21 and motoko_s9
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hello, please send a link to the main post with the introduction of suicide using SN. There was a huge post with a complete introduction, I can't find it, sorry if I'm being stupid, I hardly know English so I can't figure it out on the site
I also remember that about 2 years ago I wrote a post on this site where I asked questions about the sn method. Can you tell me if it is possible to find it somehow? I didn't find it in the profile
There is a "search" function at the top right of the forum (you can also limit your search to the title only, if you remember the word(s) you used). Honestly, I have no idea if the archive has a time limit