• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hello SS, this is my first post here and I'm not from an English speaking country, so please forgive me for any mistakes that I may make.
This is my current plan to CTB, please review this and share any thoughts or problems with the plan.

I plan on CTB by inducing cardiac arrest. I have 95% Potassium Chloride(500gm), 2% Lidocaine Gel, distilled water, 2x 20mL syringes, 2x 10mL syringes and 2x needles.
I will inject myself with 10mL of Lidocaine Gel diluted with water to numb my veins. Then I will inject myself with 7g of Potassium Chloride in 20mL of water.
The Lidocaine will hopefully numb my veins so the pain from Potassium Chloride is slightly more bearable. Then, the Potassium Chloride will send my heart into cardiac
arrest within a couple of minutes. As Lidocaine is also a Sodium Channel Blocker, it should slightly speed up the process of cardiac arrest.

As to deal with SI, I plan on forcing antidepressant and stimulant withdrawal.

I have a doubt about lidocaine numbing my vein, so that is why I ask.

Thank you for reading, please write your thoughts, questions, suggestions or point out problems with my plan.

Wish you all luck:hug:.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Can you tell me more about this method? I looked into benzocaine once, and it is similar to lidocaine in that it's an anaesthetic, but in high doses it causes methenemeglobia much like sodium nitrite does. It's also sold in 40% for over the counter I believe. Could that be a better alternative? I also know a store that sells it in pure doses. Not that it matters. It's not illegal to buy or sell (so long as not to the dark market), so it's not hard to find. Not sure how lidocaine and benzocaine doses differ.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Cardiac arrest isn't always lethal. I also don't think the lidocaine will work how you expect it too.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Can you tell me more about this method? I looked into benzocaine once, and it is similar to lidocaine in that it's an anaesthetic, but in high doses it causes methenemeglobia much like sodium nitrite does. It's also sold in 40% for over the counter I believe. Could that be a better alternative? I also know a store that sells it in pure doses. Not that it matters. It's not illegal to buy or sell (so long as not to the dark market), so it's not hard to find. Not sure how lidocaine and benzocaine doses differ.

In this method, Potassium Chloride(KCl) increases concentration of Potassium in the heart muscle cells, which causes the muscles to relax. KCl is fairly non-toxic when ingested, however intravenously it is very toxic. It is used in lethal injects too. However, one downside is that it is very painful. I've had KCl IV in a medical setting before, and it's literally hell through your veins. The purpose of Lidocaine HCl is simply to numb the veins and also hopefully block sodium channels to help the potassium do its job faster/better.
Lidocaine also causes methemoglobinemia, however I personally don't reccomend it as I've seen my friend suffer from methemoglobinemia before (from an unrelated cause), and I personally wouldn't like to have it.
As for Lidocaine HCl vs Benzocaine HCl, I chose Lidocaine because it is a more stronger local anesthetic than Benzocaine. Both Lidocaine and Benzocaine can cause methemoglobinemia if you overdose it. I do not think methemoglobinemia is an easy way to go, as it takes over 70% of your blood to be converted into methemoglobin for it to be fatal.
Cardiac arrest isn't always lethal. I also don't think the lidocaine will work how you expect it too.
I understand cardiac arrest isn't always lethal, however I'm sure it'll work out, given the doses that I'm going to take. As for Lidocaine, I'm more concerned about the gel blocking my vein. I do plan to dilute it, however I'm still not sure if it'll be enough to not cause a blockage. I can handle the pain, I've handled it before as I said in my other comment, I use lidocaine just for the chance that it might numb the vein and be more peaceful. I can extract lidocaine from the gel, but I currently do not have the reagents or equipment to do so.

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Too ,uch work IMO. If you have the gall to attempt this method, then CO would probalby be a cake walk for you.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Too ,uch work IMO. If you have the gall to attempt this method, then CO would probalby be a cake walk for you.
CO is not for me, too much chance of being found out in my circumstances :(

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
In this method, Potassium Chloride(KCl) increases concentration of Potassium in the heart muscle cells, which causes the muscles to relax. KCl is fairly non-toxic when ingested, however intravenously it is very toxic. It is used in lethal injects too. However, one downside is that it is very painful. I've had KCl IV in a medical setting before, and it's literally hell through your veins. The purpose of Lidocaine HCl is simply to numb the veins and also hopefully block sodium channels to help the potassium do its job faster/better.
Lidocaine also causes methemoglobinemia, however I personally don't reccomend it as I've seen my friend suffer from methemoglobinemia before (from an unrelated cause), and I personally wouldn't like to have it.
As for Lidocaine HCl vs Benzocaine HCl, I chose Lidocaine because it is a more stronger local anesthetic than Benzocaine. Both Lidocaine and Benzocaine can cause methemoglobinemia if you overdose it. I do not think methemoglobinemia is an easy way to go, as it takes over 70% of your blood to be converted into methemoglobin for it to be fatal.
Hey doesn't SN cause fatalities because of methemoglobinemia? I thought it was a relatively painless way to go. Maybe not fast?

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hey doesn't SN cause fatalities because of methemoglobinemia? I thought it was a relatively painless way to go. Maybe not fast?
Yes, SN causes MetHB. Here, I meant that MetHB due to Lidocaine is not peaceful, as Lidocaine HCl has a large chance to cause seizure (concentration dependent), like it did for my friend. And also, I don't know what the IV LD50 for Lidocaine HCl is.