• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
International SN delivery
Hi all. Who is from Austria? Who uses the delivery DPD? If the delivery will be from Poland DPD courier to my home address, I will be able to change the method of delivery to DPD item? I can't go home. My family will know.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Yes you can re-route it to a DPD pick-up point when it enters your country, it will become an option on your track and trace page. If you make a DPD account ahead of time with all of your details (address, phone, ...) you can configure that all of your incoming parcels are automatically sent to a chosen pick-up point.

Reactions: Елена
Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Yes you can re-route it to a DPD pick-up point when it enters your country, it will become an option on your track and trace page. If you make a DPD account ahead of time with all of your details (address, phone, ...) you can configure that all of your incoming parcels are automatically sent to a chosen pick-up point.
Thank you