• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I have no idea where to start if I wanted to pursue this method. I'm the type of person who looks like they've never used a firearm in their life. I feel like if I sought out to buy one it'd be suspicious. Plus I live with family, including small children. Would I even be allowed to have one? I'm sure there's certain restrictions. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
Going to need more basic info. Country and state would be a good start.

For the record, I'm in California in the US, jokingly called "Commiefornia" for its strict gun control, and even I found it absurdly easy to obtain a gun even after I'd been held overnight at a psych facility. So as long as you're in the US, it will most likely be extremely easy to obtain a gun barring extenuating circumstances.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
That's really quite informative.

It's a California specific thing called a "5150". It's not considered a court-adjudicated institutionalization so it doesn't interfere with the federal 4473. I behaved compliantly so the cops didn't even mark down the incident; since it was like 11 pm I bet they just didn't even want to do the paperwork.

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
It's a California specific thing called a "5150". It's not considered a court-adjudicated institutionalization so it doesn't interfere with the federal 4473. I behaved compliantly so the cops didn't even mark down the incident; since it was like 11 pm I bet they just didn't even want to do the paperwork.
fortunate!! somehow i envy yu for living in california lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Takamagahara
P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
There's a gun megathread on this forum somewhere. I wouldn't know how to search for it but it has everything you need to know about guns all in that one thread. One thing for sure is that if you do this, get a shotgun. The gun megathread recommends the Mossberg 88 shotgun because it's super affordable and pretty powerful. It's also not too big so you can actually reach the trigger while holding it in your mouth.
You can do it with a handgun but your chances of failure are higher. A shotgun is pretty "foolproof" in that even if you slightly miss your brain stem, there will still be enough damage to blow your brain out.

Reactions: Action