• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

scribblekitty

scribblekitty

Jul 1, 2023
im tired of being fat and ugly, in summary. i used to have a restrictive ed and it was the happiest ive ever been. unfortunately i developed bed tho and became obese (i suspect due to my drug addictions and prescribed medication side effects) i want the control back, the better treatment i would get from others. my appearance right now is a huge reason i want to end it if im being honest. i would really appreciate some tips and triggers that could help plant that seed again. habits, affirmations, etc… (pls dont bother commenting that i shouldn't do this because i did it before lol, im looking for genuine advice on how to make this happen)

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
stuckpotato

stuckpotato

Feb 24, 2024
I feel you. I'm in a very, very similar position. Had an ED, was thin af, got into a relationship and took anti-depressants, which both made me gain a ton of weight again. I'm currently learning to re-gain my habits, like chewing more, eating only once a day, chew gum, drink crazy amounts of water, and so on. For the record, I'm still not recommending it. It's just what I'm currently going through. Once these habits start to feel natural, I can restrict more. I know I'll fail if I try going all or nothing. My weight gain and stretch marks make me hate myself even more, I disgust myself

Reactions: scribblekitty and Sylveon