• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I am not quite familiar with the insulin method and I can't find many resources for it either. I might be able to access insulin tho. What are the dangers and how effective is it? How much do I need?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@Ameya

The mean lethal dose of Insulin has many factors. Are you diabetic and do you know what type of Insulin you have access to?

The four most common types of insulin prescribed are:
  • rapid-acting insulin
  • short-acting insulin
  • intermediate-acting insulin
  • mixed insulin
  • long-acting insulin.
Most documented successful Insulin overdoses by a non-diabetic were augmented with Beta Blockers.

Upvote 0
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
@Ameya

The mean lethal dose of Insulin has many factors. Are you diabetic and do you know what type of Insulin you have access to?

• rapid-acting insulin
  • short-acting insulin
  • mixed insulin
  • long-acting insulin.
Most documented successful Insulin overdoses by a non-diabetic were augmented with Beta Blockers.
It would be insulin used to treat diabetes.

Upvote 0
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
One of the risks is anoxic brain injury, scary stuff. An insulin overdose seems like one of the worse ways to catch a bus, if one was going to.
If you want to see the consequences, give "Louis Theroux - A different brain," a part from being an interesting documentary about the brain, one of the cases is an insulin OD attempt gone wrong (I don't know why it went wrong.)

Also it's difficult to get stats about this, because;
Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry. 2009; 11(5): 258–262.
doi: 10.4088/PCC.09r00802
"Large numbers of patients with diabetes present to emergency departments each year with hypoglycemic episodes of "unknown" etiology; it is likely that a significant proportion of these represent intentional overdoses. However, published data on this topic are rare, and they consist mostly of case reports or small case series. The difficulty in estimating the incidence of suicide attempts via intentional insulin overdose stems from the relatively narrow therapeutic index of insulin (ie, a very small therapeutic dose range above or below which could cause significant toxicity or lack of efficacy) and from patients who conceal the intent of their actions."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781038/

• Informative
Reactions: obafgkm and Jrmull1993
Upvote 1
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
@Ameya

• rapid-acting insulin
  • short-acting insulin
  • mixed insulin
  • long-acting insulin.
with each factor I am not sure which type of insulin it is (I would need to look). For the factors it looks kind of more hard for me, bc I have no chronic illnesses and my body is good at resisting overdosing (ugh I had to learn that by my own experience).Considering that I am young. Only amplifying my resistance
One of the risks is anoxic brain injury, scary stuff. An insulin overdose seems like one of the worse ways to catch a bus, if one was going to.
If you want to see the consequences, give "Louis Theroux - A different brain," a part from being an interesting documentary about the brain, one of the cases is an insulin OD attempt gone wrong (I don't know why it went wrong.)

Also it's difficult to get stats about this, because;
Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry. 2009; 11(5): 258–262.
doi: 10.4088/PCC.09r00802
"Large numbers of patients with diabetes present to emergency departments each year with hypoglycemic episodes of "unknown" etiology; it is likely that a significant proportion of these represent intentional overdoses. However, published data on this topic are rare, and they consist mostly of case reports or small case series. The difficulty in estimating the incidence of suicide attempts via intentional insulin overdose stems from the relatively narrow therapeutic index of insulin (ie, a very small therapeutic dose range above or below which could cause significant toxicity or lack of efficacy) and from patients who conceal the intent of their actions."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781038/
I will have a look into this. Thank you for the resource

Upvote 0