jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
I'm so ready to go.

I actually fell asleep last night, just to be woken up at 1:30am by.... NOTHING!

It's now 4:30am and I still haven't been able to fall back asleep.
Whenever this happens, it feels like somebody is holding a lighter up to my body in random places.

So not only am I suffering from mental anguish, I'm in constant physical pain.
This has been going on for so long with no end in sight.

My only chance if getting any sleep in to crank the TV up as loud as it'll go, which isn't conducive to restful sleep either.
To top it off, I'm living in a motel right now so I'm just waiting for one of neighbors to complain.

Update: as soon as I posted this I had to run to the bathroom to deal with sudden uncontrollable vomiting.
That's been another side effect of my insomnia for about a year.

I really don't know what I did to make god hate me this much

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I'm so ready to go.

I actually fell asleep last night, just to be woken up at 1:30am by.... NOTHING!

It's now 4:30am and I still haven't been able to fall back asleep.
Whenever this happens, it feels like somebody is holding a lighter up to my body in random places.

So not only am I suffering from mental anguish, I'm in constant physical pain.
This has been going on for so long with no end in sight.

My only chance if getting any sleep in to crank the TV up as loud as it'll go, which isn't conducive to restful sleep either.
To top it off, I'm living in a motel right now so I'm just waiting for one of neighbors to complain.

Update: as soon as I posted this I had to run to the bathroom to deal with sudden uncontrollable vomiting.
That's been another side effect of my insomnia for about a year.

I really don't know what I did to make god hate me this much
I haven't slept in the last 26h or so. when the morning comes, I just drink coffee.

I never try to sleep. I just completey to do list during g the insomnia and if sleep comes it comes, if it doesn't fuck it.

I'll still drink coffee at 6am and go wage slavery and hopefully faint for eternity.

I live with insomnia, It has stopped bothered me because I decided that if I my brain gonna not want to sleep, I'm gonna help it and hopefully this'll shorten my lifespan.

• Hugs
Reactions: jackie_boy1337
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
I'm absolutely not able to sleep without sleeping pills. But even with them my sleep is getting lesser and lesser, each week I've been waking up earlier and every time I wake I'm already having panic attacks, so I'm scared to sleep cause I know what waits for me in the mornings

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can certainly be awful being unable to sleep. I've always hated life as there is so much unnecessary torture and suffering that is inflicted on people, the human body is certainly prison like. I personally don't believe in any God, I see our situations as all being determined by random factors, and we have little control over any of this. Of course this is a reason as to why the thought of being dead appeals to me so much.

PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Zolpidem + clonazepam
Zoplicona +clonazepam
Eszoplicone + clonazepam (Eszoplicone is better)

trazodone + clonazepam

Last edited:
  • Informative
jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
I haven't slept in the last 26h or so. when the morning comes, I just drink coffee.

I never try to sleep. I just completey to do list during g the insomnia and if sleep comes it comes, if it doesn't fuck it.

I'll still drink coffee at 6am and go wage slavery and hopefully faint for eternity.

I live with insomnia, It has stopped bothered me because I decided that if I my brain gonna not want to sleep, I'm gonna help it and hopefully this'll shorten my lifespan.

How long has your insomnia gone on for?
Mine has been going on for so long at such an extreme level that my body has physically started to shut down.

I just spent the past 10 hours laying awake in bed with cold sweats, shaking and something I can only describe as "micro strokes".

Like... I tried to make the best of it and power through, but there's nothing i can do at this point to keep myself going.

But I have to, because I don't really have anybody looking out for me besides myself.

But if you can manage to work with your insomnia, I'm jealous. Just be careful that it doesn't get out of hand like mine has.