marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I used to have severe insomnia a few years back. Then I tried to ctb and no it wasn't related to the insomnia. After the failed attempt and some brain damage asomething happened, my insomnia was somewhat gone. Back then I was on lots of pills then for recovery purposes, maybe it was the pills idk. Then it slowly started coming back and now its at its full form. I wake up in the middle of the night around 2am and can't go back to sleep until 6am, then I keep waking up every hour or so. I'm on my phone this whole time trying to sleep, turning and tossing around but nothing helps. This keeps happening everyday and I feel awful. My preparations are coming along slowly and there's still quite a few details to take care of but this insomnia isn't helping. I wish I could take some benzos or something but then I don't want to build up tolarance to make things complicated for ctb. I don't know why am I even posting this. I guess I'm just venting.

aladdin

aladdin

Nov 5, 2022
Hey! I have insomnia too. I stay awake for over 24 hours at times. Sleeping pills don't always work. Sometimes it feels like my body overrode their effects. I honestly don't know what advice to give you because I find that there's not much I can do about it other than be patient till I slowly fall asleep. I must say, though, I do not feel the effects of sleep deprivation from it, so I don't complain much.

J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
So sorry. I'm suffering from insomnia too. I thought I had "solved" this problem, but now it's back with a vengeance. It really wrecks my ability to think and do even basic things.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how life can torture people in so many ways, it really is such a cruel existence. It sounds so tiring what you have to deal with, it's awful how for so many people in this world it's difficult to even be able to temporarily rest. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: marcy2022