sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Here's a fun quiz that apparently gives you your innate character traits. I got ice, then electric. Both results are spot on, it's like the quiz read my mind or something.

https://typeofyou.alltheway.tw/en/
08855253 33FD 482B 91C4 71243DE9E598

Attachments

• 4EB42041-E2B0-4946-8C74-D43C02FCB341.png
    4EB42041-E2B0-4946-8C74-D43C02FCB341.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, rozeske, LoiteringClouds and 7 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Sylveon isn't a grass type, but I guess I'll take it lol.

Download

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, butternutsquash, kawaiiphantom and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sylveon isn't a grass type, but I guess I'll take it lol.

View attachment 130310
Oh nice! Do you know your MBTI or enneagram? I saw on Reddit that each innate personality test result corresponds to a MBTI type. Ice is INTJ and electric is INTP. I forgot what grass is 😭

Reactions: Rocinante and Sylveon
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Oh nice! Do you know your MBTI or enneagram? I saw on Reddit that each innate personality test result corresponds to a MBTI type. Ice is INTJ and electric is INTP. I forgot what grass is 😭
Ah, its been a while since I took the MBTI test, but the last time I did it said I was an ISFJ, I got INFJ for years before that lol.

Reactions: sserafim
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
IMG 0165

i'm a rock >:(

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, ctvunny, leavingthesoultrap and 5 others
B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
Interesting personality test. Not sure what to make of it tho lol
Result

Reactions: damyon, Sylveon, 4am and 2 others
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sylveon, butternutsquash and 2 others
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I have no idea what it means but the test was a lovely experience. I always got INTJ in MBTI tests. I seem to be compatible with cats so the test is spot on 👌

IMG 0101

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, damyon, Sylveon and 5 others
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Woah this was a super fun and cool personality quiz! I absolutely love all of the visuals! Very interesting :]

IMG 5903

• Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop, Sylveon, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh btw here's the chart

2D8D152B C9DA 4113 AA96 7E508224A1C0

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, pilotviolin, UsagiDrop and 3 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
my ass is 1709231488887

• Yay!
Reactions: UsagiDrop, butternutsquash, Sylveon and 3 others
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I would say it is pretty accurate lol.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, kawaiiphantom, butternutsquash and 2 others
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Screenshot 2024 02 29 12903 PM
I never had a consisent MBTI type but this result is pretty accurate. I just took the enneagram test on similarminds.com and got 6.

• Hugs
Reactions: pilotviolin, kawaiiphantom, sserafim and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Both results are spot on, it's like the quiz read my mind or something.
The results are "spot on" because they are vague. Some random online personality test composed of 12 questions isn't going to reveal anything about your personality. Like "fussy about grammar"? "Art is all about personal interpretations"? "Seems indifferent but gives great advice"? All of these statements are incredibly vague and can apply to vast majority of the human population. Hell, these aren't even specific character traits!

I mean, random online quizzes are fun to take and the visuals for this quiz are very nice but let's not pretend that the results mean anything. They aren't reading your mind, they're just really fucking vague.

Screenshot 20240229 134457 Samsung Internet

I understand that my post might make me come off as a bit of a buzzkill, but way too many people have a tendency to take anything that claims to tell them shit about their personality seriously and it tends to annoy the shit out of me.

• Yay!
Reactions: damyon, DarkRange55, hikikomorizombie and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The results are "spot on" because they are vague. Some random online personality test composed of 12 questions isn't going to reveal anything about your personality. Like "fussy about grammar"? "Art is all about personal interpretations"? "Seems indifferent but gives great advice"? All of these statements are incredibly vague and can apply to vast majority of the human population. Hell, these aren't even specific character traits!

I mean, random online quizzes are fun to take and the visuals for this quiz are very nice but let's not pretend that the results mean anything. They aren't reading your mind, they're just really fucking vague.

View attachment 130327

I understand that my post might make me come off as a bit of a buzzkill, but way too many people have a tendency to take anything that claims to tell them shit about their personality seriously and it tends to annoy the shit out of me.
No, the electric ones literally describe me to a T. I've always dreamed of escape from society, I hate most people, I lack daily life knowledge, and I still don't do my own laundry to this day (my mom does it) 🤣

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, pilotviolin and RemainingDubious
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023

You're not wrong, but these kinds of personality quizzes can make people feel seen and understood in a non-judgmental way. A lot of people with mental health problems need that. As long as nobody is getting scammed into paying for this stuff it seems harmless to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DarkRange55, RemainingDubious, vak and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Seems like it fits except for 'he/she knows me!'.

Attachments

• stažený soubor.png
    stažený soubor.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, ThymeToLeave, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Cool. I'm water. My favourite element.

I enjoyed that. It reminded me of that test they did on suspected 'replicants' in 'Blade Runner'.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, ThymeToLeave and sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Water. Coincidence that character in my avatar has affinity for water.

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
It was fun, although it was not very accurate.
!!!
IMG 20240229 225408

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and sserafim
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Water
I don't really agree with "no news is good news" since I don't like being kept in the dark regarding important matters. I also don't understand the three following traits: "he/she knows me!", "calm down," and "monochrome artist."

It's rather funny how Water is labeled as INFJ since my MBTI test results usually come out as INTJ.

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and sserafim
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
Have you ever done this: https://www.16personalities.com/

It was rather disturbing how accurate my results were. There wasn't a single thing i disagreed with. 🤯

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Have you ever done this: https://www.16personalities.com/

It was rather disturbing how accurate my results were. There wasn't a single thing i disagreed with. 🤯
I've done that and got INTP but I heard that the cognitive functions are actually more accurate than the dichotomies (16 Personalities Test). What did you get?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
I've done that and got INTP but I heard that the cognitive functions are actually more accurate than the dichotomies (16 Personalities Test). What did you get?
IMG 9923 IMG 0015

Everything was completely accurate for me.

Reactions: N33dT0D13 and sserafim
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Reactions: sserafim and pilotviolin