• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Wanted to ask separately about an idea I had a while ago, would love to know what the pros and cons of this approach are: I don't know what actually happens with this method, but based on my experience with alcohol it sounds like a magically painless and ridiculously simple solution! I'm sure someone must have experimented this exact procedure for science or whatever, if anyone did please share the results they got.

So let's say you buy a perfusion kit, or a branula as they're called: Needle on one end of the hose, big 2L bag or pump in the other. You install the needle in your vein, fill the bag with a powerful alcoholic drink like Vodka. Configure it to pump the whole thing over the course of let's say one hour. What could possibly not work?

I know many will say "why not just drink the alcohol that's much easier", and to that there's many reasons why injecting it into the bloodstream seems better: First it's horrible to drink... especially for people like me who have a permanent intoxication caused by getting drunk on wine as a teen, I'm physically unable to down a fraction that amount if I have to taste it. Even if you could drink it that amount will cause you to get sick then vomit and / or pee yourself, putting it in the bloodstream on an empty stomach / bladder avoids this. Then you can only keep drinking while you're conscious, meaning you're likely to reach a threshold where you knock yourself out drunk and just wake up a few hours later... using a mechanically or electronically automated solution, you guarantee alcohol intake continues even when you're no longer conscious. It even gets absorbed much faster this way with more efficient and immediate results.

What happens if a large amount of alcohol enters your body through the veins? How much is needed to shut down the body? Which concentrated alcoholic beverage do you recommend? What are the risks of pain or damage in case of failure? I have no experience with sticking needles in my veins, but if necessity requires it's not something I couldn't bring myself to learn!

Reactions: jolow1
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Not sure if that's going to a peaceful idea but i did my research to find out what will happen

Alcohol injected directly through bloodstream would be more effective than ingesting alcohol because it bypasses the digestive system, your liver usually deals with alcohol when you ingest, but if you do it through the injection route then your body is pretty much screwed because it doesn't have any ways to combat alcohol intoxication, you usually vomit when you take too much alcohol, or your liver deals with alcohol, so you can safely say it's going to be 10 times more effective if you do it the injection route, and since you're injecting it directly, it'll take effect far faster since it bypasses the digestive system, as for how much alcohol is lethal in your bloodstream and the symptoms, according to this website

Blood Alcohol Level mg%Clinical Manifestations
20–99 mgLoss of muscular coordination Changes in mood, personality, and behavior
100-200 mg
Neurologic impairment with prolonged reaction time, ataxia, incoordination, and mental impairment
200-299 mgVery obvious intoxication, except in those with marked tolerance nausea, vomiting, marl-zed ataxia
300-400 mgHypothermia, severe dysarthria, amnesia, Stage 1 anesthesia
400-799 mgOnset of alcoholic coma, with precise level depending on degree of tolerance Progressive obtundation, decreases in respiration, blood pressure and body temperature Urinary incontinence or retention, reflexes markedly decreased or absent
600-800 mgOften fatal because of loss of airway protective reflexes from airway obstruction by flaccid tongue, from pulmonary aspiration of gastric contents, or from respiratory arrest from profound central nervous system obstruction

Summary :

At a blood alcohol level of 0.3% and higher, complete loss of consciousness may occur and a blood alcohol level of 0.5% and higher may even cause death

As for peacefulness of alcohol injection, i don't know, i tried to find any reports of people who injected alcohol to their bloodstream to see if they reported any painful symptoms and such, not sure if this is a peaceful method but it's indeed lethal if done correctly

I also tried to find the approximate time it takes for you to die once you inject a high amount of alcohol to your bloodstream, but i couldn't find any, i also tried to find an approximate 100% lethal amount of alcohol if injected but i couldn't, if you're going with this method then time might not be on your side if you want something quick that kills you within the span of 1-2 days

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jolow1 and Mircea
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you for this information. I did my own research last night after posting this, we likely found the same sources: Was surprised to learn people have done this to get drunk more quickly than normally drinking alcohol, some died by accident due to the dose which in this particular case counts as a desirable thing. There's even an alternative method called butt-chugging which I prolly don't need to describe, maybe if I'm ever that desperate but I think I'd prefer injection thank you.

I expect it to be painless as alcohol is a sedative: Any pain it's ever caused me is the horrible taste of having to drink it, followed by vomiting if I went too far. Anything else includes dizziness, my view scrolling upward, inability to walk straight, and all the common effects of being drunk which are painless and even pleasant. My expectation is the body drifting to sleep before I even sense anything happening. Only risk is air bubbles being injected which can cause painful heart attacks, if quality equipment is used and tested first this shouldn't be a problem. There are a couple of things I need to learn first:
  • I'll need to buy a perfusion system, they're commonly available and cheap and if family sees it I can find some pet project to blame it on. Question is if I should go for something mechanical or an electrical pump. I pondered a giant syringe in case I have time to inject up to 1L of substance into my vein before being knocked out: I'd need to do it slowly over the course of a few minutes, it's dangerous to flood the vein so fast and create so much pressure. If the effect takes place too soon there's a risk of falling unconscious before I push it all the way in and just waking up the next morning in a really bad state.
  • I need to learn how to inject a needle into the vein which I've never done before. There must be tutorials online but the real thing is likely more complex: Does it hurt too much to get used to it? How do I know I didn't miss the vein? What if I push too far or in the wrong direction and break something?
  • Once that's settled I just need to figure out the dose. During my first and so far last attempt in 2019 when I tried to drown in the sea / ocean, I drank a mixture of 250ml strong Vodka + 250ml fruit juice: Only time I've ever been so drunk is when I reached shore and stood up from the water, I managed to zig-zag my way back to the hotel room where I threw up, was fully lucid and even attentive but unable to walk straight without stumbling every few steps. I concluded I'll need at least twice this amount, and to be sure I'd likely do a full liter or close.

Reactions: jolow1
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
  • I need to learn how to inject a needle into the vein which I've never done before. There must be tutorials online but the real thing is likely more complex: Does it hurt too much to get used to it? How do I know I didn't miss the vein? What if I push too far or in the wrong direction and break something?
Around a year ago, i attempted to inject coffe into myself through the veins, to sum it up, i didn't know i should take it slowly or even if i hit a vein, i pushed too far and it was painful, when i removed the niddle i was surprised to see myself rapidly bleeding in a unholy unexpected way just because of a simple niddle, the blood loss is probably fatal, i recently attempted to replicate the same thing but i'm not very knowledgeable about how this happened, i think it's because i hit a nerve, when im in hospitals nurses put these niddles in my hand and when i remove them the same thing happens (the rapid blood loss)

I recently tried to replicate the same thing with no success, i'm sure i didn't hit any veins because i didn't rapidly lose blood, hitting a vein in practice is very difficult, what happened to me was just a lucky strike, it won't be as easy as following a online tutorial if that's your first time

I hope sharing my experience can help you

As if it hurts, yeah but it's nothing like an unbearable pain, the pain will be relieved within less than a minute, it's not like a monstrous devastating pain that you can't bear even if you try to push things through your veins rapidly, albeit i won't recommend pushing alcohol rapidly through your veins the pain isn't that great and you might end up ruining your veins unnecessarily

• Love
Reactions: Mircea and Forveleth
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
I wonder if you may have a condition that makes you bleed harder, or if you used a large needle instead. It's been a long time since I was last in a hospital, but last time a nurse shoved a needle in my vein to take blood (+10 years ago) it was ridiculously easy: The nurse introduced the needle without me feeling it at all, extracted some blood, when pulling the needle out it bled just a little like I was stung... I didn't even see it since they always give you a little tampon and say "hold this over the spot for a minute" after which it goes away, the location doesn't even hurt and is actually pleasant to touch for a couple of hours! Of course nurses have experience, and she likely used a tiny needle which is what I'd be looking to get.

For sure I don't planning to shove it in all at once, that sounds painful and dangerous all the way. If I was to put an entire liter of Vodka or Wiskey in, fastest speed would be 5 minutes ideally 10 or 15. But during this time the alcohol would have effect and I'd be knocked out, no longer able to push on the syringe. An electronic pump might be hard to explain and makes noise, so I wonder if there's a mechanical system that uses gravity to push liquid through at a fixed rate... there's tall furniture not far from my bed, if the hose is long enough I could easily put it on top and tape the whole thing accordingly.

Coffee sounds painful to use: It would probably induce a heart attack which I hear can hurt a lot. I'd only do this with alcohol both because I'm used to it and because it's a sedative, meaning it will numb everything in the body and you shouldn't feel any pain or at worst just a little.

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Bad idea. Alcohol destroys everything in its path. Blood cells, vessels, etc. Cardiac effects begin before it reaches the brain. If alcohol could be used as a single agent for animal euthanasia, no one would bother with pentobarbital. It's not peaceful.

Reactions: Forveleth
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Bad idea. Alcohol destroys everything in its path. Blood cells, vessels, etc. Cardiac effects begin before it reaches the brain. If alcohol could be used as a single agent for animal euthanasia, no one would bother with pentobarbital. It's not peaceful.
Never heard of anyone getting a heart attack from being too drunk. Especially not before passing out, when the heart does stop they'd likely be long unconscious or too sedated to notice. The cause is almost always entering an alcoholic coma, though I need to better research exactly what that entails.

Injection makes the alcohol get absorbed faster but the same rules of drunkenness should apply: At first you get progressively dizzy, by the time it can cause organ failure (including heart) you're so drunk you're either unconscious or not aware what reality is any more. From what I know the first in line is the liver which struggles to get rid of the alcohol, followed by the brain though I haven't heard of any standard drinks risking permanent brain damage unless it's the kind you shouldn't be drinking like medicinal alcohol, heart would probably come third place.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Is there reason you are going with vodka instead of just alcohol?

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Is there reason you are going with vodka instead of just alcohol?
It's what I'm used to: Could go for Whiskey or anything else that works well. I'm not aware of a place to buy pure alcohol in my area, if I try hard enough maybe I'd find one. Problem is that from what I heard alcohol not intended for drinking can be very dangerous in case of failure, drinking stuff like medicinal alcohol can destroy the brain in horrible ways... I'm thus trying to stick to simulating the kind of drunk the body expects and can process gradually just at a much higher magnitude.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
It's what I'm used to: Could go for Whiskey or anything else that works well. I'm not aware of a place to buy pure alcohol in my area, if I try hard enough maybe I'd find one. Problem is that from what I heard alcohol not intended for drinking can be very dangerous in case of failure, drinking stuff like medicinal alcohol can destroy the brain in horrible ways... I'm thus trying to stick to simulating the kind of drunk the body expects and can process gradually just at a much higher magnitude.
From what I know, 99% alcohol can be easily achieve in dollar stores, mart, or pharmacy, as it is used for sanitizing and cleaning. I am not sure which country you are in and what law you are obligated, so I will leave that information to you.

I think putting drinkable material in blood stream has higher chance of something going wrong, although I think if injected in high volume both will get you to ctb no matter what. The side effects of drinking is probably from drinking methanol, not ethanol. Methanol can have many side effects, yes, and it's industrial use only. Ethanol on the other hand, has lesser side effects I believe, and that's what's used for alcohol 99%/cleaning supplies/hand sanitizer.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Never heard of anyone getting a heart attack from being too drunk. Especially not before passing out, when the heart does stop they'd likely be long unconscious or too sedated to notice. The cause is almost always entering an alcoholic coma, though I need to better research exactly what that entails.

Injection makes the alcohol get absorbed faster but the same rules of drunkenness should apply: At first you get progressively dizzy, by the time it can cause organ failure (including heart) you're so drunk you're either unconscious or not aware what reality is any more. From what I know the first in line is the liver which struggles to get rid of the alcohol, followed by the brain though I haven't heard of any standard drinks risking permanent brain damage unless it's the kind you shouldn't be drinking like medicinal alcohol, heart would probably come third place.
drinking and intravenous different things. If you drink it, it will be metabolized first in the stomach and then in the liver. If you inject it into a large vein in the arm, the first place it will go is the heart. I have done research on this topic before. IV alcohol is not a good way to have a peaceful CTB. However, if you want to go this way, I wish you luck.

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
From what I know, 99% alcohol can be easily achieve in dollar stores, mart, or pharmacy, as it is used for sanitizing and cleaning. I am not sure which country you are in and what law you are obligated, so I will leave that information to you.

I think putting drinkable material in blood stream has higher chance of something going wrong, although I think if injected in high volume both will get you to ctb no matter what. The side effects of drinking is probably from drinking methanol, not ethanol. Methanol can have many side effects, yes, and it's industrial use only. Ethanol on the other hand, has lesser side effects I believe, and that's what's used for alcohol 99%/cleaning supplies/hand sanitizer.
The one I know to be dangerous to drink if medicinal alcohol, the blue substance you use when you get a wound: I've heard even of poorly brewed alcohol causing brain damage, vaguely remember something called Moonshine from very long ago. I'm mostly at home in Romania but whatever the general rules for the EU are.

99% alcohol would definitely be better than something like 40% Vodka since then I can greatly lower the dose: Just read the average human body has between 5 and 6 liters of blood, totally doesn't sound okay to shove 1 liter of any excess liquid... will likely only do 500ml / 600ml especially if the concentration can be higher.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
From what I know, 99% alcohol can be easily achieve in dollar stores, mart, or pharmacy, as it is used for sanitizing and cleaning.
99% alcohol cleaning supplies (aka rubbing alcohol) are isopropyl alcohol which is a completely different molecule than drinking alcohol. Hand sanitizer is 70% ethyl alcohol but also has some other additives in the other 30% that you do not want to inject into yourself.
If alcohol could be used as a single agent for animal euthanasia, no one would bother with pentobarbital. It's not peaceful.
I second this. If booze really worked why pay a pharmaceutical company a ton of money if you could just go to a local distillery and get gallons of something way cheaper?

Last edited:
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
99% alcohol cleaning supplies (aka rubbing alcohol) are isopropyl alcohol which is a completely different molecule than drinking alcohol. Hand sanitizer is 70% ethyl alcohol but also has some other additives in the other 30% that you do not want to inject into yourself.
Yep, not worth risking even if I can find it. Being so concentrated, it may go to one spot and risk local damage there, whether to the heart or local injection site: This way it diffuses into the body evenly if injected slowly, which better emulates normal drinking and gives enough time to reach the brain and sedate it first.

If I find the automated solution I'm looking for, I'll be setting it to a slow timer for this very reason: Get drunk gradually and give it time to get into every part of the body evenly. I'd likely tune it to 30 minutes for 500 milliliters or 1 hour for 1 liter.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I second this. If booze really worked why pay a pharmaceutical company a ton of money if you could just go to a local distillery and get gallons of something way cheaper?
You can also ask the same question like this. Why is it not common to attempt CTB by putting alcohol in an IV bag and using drip infusion? It is not a common method. I recommend reading CTB case reports with this method. There aren't many. If there was a method that worked, it could become a phenomenon among healthcare professionals because alcohol is easy to obtain. There would also be a megathread about it on this site. I wouldn't have to use propofol for CTB either. Even if you infuse alcohol slowly, it has systemic toxicity and you have to face other complications before sedation due to CNS effects. Like a serious arrhythmia. Because the first place it passes is the lungs and heart. It first enters the right atrium and ventricle. Then the lungs, then the left atrium and ventricle. The next point is the coronary arteries. It also destroys blood cells. Even if you infuse slowly, cardiac effects begin before CNS effects because the plasma concentration is much higher there.

There are other problems too. Alcohol does not induce a coma within seconds like IV anesthetics. This means that you will go through a depth of sedation called twilight sedation (procedural sedation). At this point, a "semi-conscious, amnesic" state occurs, which SN overdose cases reach at 70% saturation. In this situation you can do anything. You can stand up, remove the IV catheter, or do anything that might cause the infusion to stop. You need to strap yourself in tight. Also drip infusion is unreliable. While I was testing the drip infusion flow rate with a fully open roller clamp, the flow stopped for no apparent reason. I witnessed this situation many times in the hospital. So I made an injection system. The best option for infusion is an infusion pump. Since you won't be instantly unconscious, though, there's something that can go wrong.

You should do extensive research before trying it. However, if I still wanted to go with this method, I could inject the alcohol through a cannula placed in the carotid artery to increase the chance of success and minimize the cardiac effect :) I would never do it. This is crazy.