• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
so I have a method that is very likely to kill you but it's considerably painful and will cause grave injury in case of failure, to be honest I think it's a bit extremist. can someone suggest some more uncommon methods? I've checked the mega threads but haven't found anything viable enough for me.

I'm looking for a method that doesn't leave disabling or extreme injury if failed, I know it sounds dumb or unreliable but it's slightly comforting that I won't majorly ruin my life if my plan fails, anything relatively painful I think I could wash down with some vodka or maybe even manage to get my hands on clonazepam or some kind of benzos, either way, what do you suggest?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Many of the popular methods are unreliable. It's surprising people are able to pull it off without the internet guiding them.

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
im not sure how easy to perform swb is but people have done it on accident. ive heard its painless, you die within a few minutes, and its very hard to detect when you do it properly in a pool (bonus- can be manipulated to look like an accident)

Reactions: Grayfield, NoLongerHuman. and dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
im not sure how easy to perform swb is but people have done it on accident. ive heard its painless, you die within a few minutes, and its very hard to detect when you do it properly in a pool (bonus- can be manipulated to look like an accident)
I've thought of it honestly, I'm just scared of what kind of damage I can get to in lungs or brain if I'm saved from drowning or I don't pass out totally/properly
Many of the popular methods are unreliable. It's surprising people are able to pull it off without the internet guiding them.
what kind of methods?

Upvote 0