• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
My longtime method has been hanging, but I think I may be starting to prefer the exit bag/inert gas method even though it's a bit more costly. Two main questions here:

1. I have reached out to my local welder supplies company to make sure they have 100% nitrogen for a gas cylinder. I know I will have to get this filled locally but am concerned that they will ask me what I need it for and I will freeze and not know what to say because I know nothing really about pipes or welding. So, what could I say, including if they have follow-up questions (and make sure I still get what I need)?
2. The air I breathe will be replaced with an inert gas. Will that be painful, or is it peaceful and I will just eventually pass out and die ultimately?

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
1. You can say ur using it to make cold brew coffee at home

2. When you breathe pure nitrogen or any inert gas, the oxygen in your brain rapidly rops to 0% & you will be painlessly become unconscious in 10-30 seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: iDieUDie80
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
My longtime method has been hanging, but I think I may be starting to prefer the exit bag/inert gas method even though it's a bit more costly. Two main questions here:

1. I have reached out to my local welder supplies company to make sure they have 100% nitrogen for a gas cylinder. I know I will have to get this filled locally but am concerned that they will ask me what I need it for and I will freeze and not know what to say because I know nothing really about pipes or welding. So, what could I say, including if they have follow-up questions (and make sure I still get what I need)?
2. The air I breathe will be replaced with an inert gas. Will that be painful, or is it peaceful and I will just eventually pass out and die ultimately?
You can contact Das Nichts on the Inert Gas Mega Thread, he painlessly passed out pretty quickly , but he used the higher 25 liters per minute--He's only still around because he hit his head and disrupted the flow

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
1. I don´t know where you live (and I´m not asking), but in most European countries you can just order a a filled cylinder and no one asks what you need it for.

2. The inerat gas method(s) are known to be peaceful and reliable (SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, ReBreather)

Here you can find an overview:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
1. I don´t know where you live (and I´m not asking), but in most European countries you can just order a a filled cylinder and no one asks what you need it for.

2. The inerat gas method(s) are known to be peaceful and reliable (SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, ReBreather)

Here you can find an overview:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
How difficult is it to source EVERYTHING you need for a complete inert gas setup?
I'm getting desperate, at first I wanted a prebuilt, and barring that, someone that could help me assemble it, but I don't have patience to wait around for an EM replacement to popup, nor wait around to get lucky enough for someone near me to finally offer to help (I'm not lucky enough for either of these things to happen) so I feel I HAVE to get proactive and at least TRY to assemble an entire kit sourcing the parts myself. The pain of living is LITERALLY getting to be WAY too much for me.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
How difficult is it to source EVERYTHING you need for a complete inert gas setup?
I'm getting desperate, at first I wanted a prebuilt, and barring that, someone that could help me assemble it, but I don't have patience to wait around for an EM replacement to popup, nor wait around to get lucky enough for someone near me to finally offer to help (I'm not lucky enough for either of these things to happen) so I feel I HAVE to get proactive and at least TRY to assemble an entire kit sourcing the parts myself. The pain of living is LITERALLY getting to be WAY too much for me.
I also want to do this.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
First you have to decide which inert gas method you want to use. I know that in some countries it´s difficult to buy inert gas with the required purity. Next problem is to find the right adapter to connect the regulator. I´m helping someone from the UK right now. So I know how difficult it is.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Does anyone have tips regarding how to prevent vomiting? I don't want to jeopardize unconsciousness by choking (if that makes sense). I'm looking for more considered answers than "use your finger to make yourself throw up in advance"

W

WheelSucker459

Will follow you wherever
Jan 13, 2024
Does anyone have tips regarding how to prevent vomiting? I don't want to jeopardize unconsciousness by choking (if that makes sense). I'm looking for more considered answers than "use your finger to make yourself throw up in advance"

Looks like interesting method but also scary side effect. Following for info

Overwhelming how much info there is, wish ctb was easier