• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I hear many news stories or anecdotes where the person describes feeling 'so bad I didn't want to be here any more'. The idea is that once, it wasn't that way (so therefore, could be good again).

For me, my longing for death is more like an indifference to life. It doesn't really peak but sits in the background. A boredom. I feel like life is like watching an incredibly dull and repetitive film I can't switch off.
Does anyone relate?

Reactions: AnAnonymousCrow, thebelljarrr, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Yeah, I always thought there was more to life and plenty of things to learn and discover but now it all feels pointless which makes everything boring and repetitive.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, pthnrdnojvsc, darkenmydoorstep and 1 other person
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Idk how old you guys are but sounding like you been around for a while. I'm 70 now and the older you get the more it feels routine and repetitive. Doing the same things over and over again. When will it end? Will it ever be any different?

Reactions: AnAnonymousCrow, thebelljarrr, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
I think Schopenhauer was right: "Life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom."

Reactions: AnAnonymousCrow, DeIetedUser4739, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I think Schopenhauer was right: "Life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom."
Not heard that before.
Idk how old you guys are but sounding like you been around for a while. I'm 70 now and the older you get the more it feels routine and repetitive. Doing the same things over and over again. When will it end? Will it ever be any different?
I'm 50. Most of my days aren't terrible, just incredibly dull. Because of previous choices I've made, I'm not in a position to change the routine too much, so yeah, I just go round and round growing more bored like a goldfish in a bowl.

• Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739