• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
Does it have enough purity to ctb? If not where are you sourcing it from?

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
sodium nitrate which is a different chemical is available on Amazon.I think we need sodium nitrite which wasn't available on Amazon.However if you do some digging you might be able to find other sources for SN

Upvote 0
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Yes I am sorry.It is available.My mistake.
You can also look at Nitrogen.I think it is much more peaceful and readily available in However it is a lot more difficult to set up.

Upvote 0
G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
Yes I am sorry.It is available.My mistake.
You can also look at Nitrogen.I think it is much more peaceful and readily available in However it is a lot more difficult to set up.
Yeah nitrogen is complicated to setup, and if I mess it up I might suffer brain damage, so not choosing that option.

Surviving a SN attempt on the other hand is risk free

Upvote 0
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
It is not entirely risk free.
There are a lot of risks from SN.
My idea is to combine both.I would drink SN and then immediately make myself unconscious with Nitrogen.So there would be no pain and no survival instincts.If I survive from one then the other would make sure I am gone.

Upvote 0
G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
It is not entirely risk free.
There are a lot of risks from SN.
My idea is to combine both.I would drink SN and then immediately make myself unconscious with Nitrogen.So there would be no pain and no survival instincts.If I survive from one then the other would make sure I am gone.
What risks does SN have? I'm curious

Upvote 0
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I think it causes hypoxia and that could result in brain damage.I also read somewhere about it causing damage to organs.So no method is risk free.Please do your own research before going ahead.
P.S.I have read a few people's stories here who had survived SN and didn't have any major problems but again if you someone ends up with permanent brain damage then they are unlikely to update their situation.

Upvote 0
G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
I think it causes hypoxia and that could result in brain damage.I also read somewhere about it causing damage to organs.So no method is risk free.Please do your own research before going ahead.
P.S.I have read a few people's stories here who had survived SN and didn't have any major problems but again if you someone ends up with permanent brain damage then they are unlikely to update their situation.
oh my god, I was so happy thinking I have finally found a risk free method.

Upvote 0
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Unfortunately there are no risk free methods.
Some of them carry more risk than others but no methods are risk free.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tired33 and GiftedCabbie
Upvote 0