Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I want ordered mberry so that my N won't taste bad... Then I think wow 600 is a lot of money... Why not SN.... Well the case studies I read the deceased vomited... I want my last moments to be ... not vomiting... Okay what about night night/partial?... Some say it's painful and difficult to master... What's 600 more of credit card debt anyway? Won't matter when you're dead... Okay what about shipping.... What if it gets confiscated in customs... What if something happens when it gets to my uni mailroom... What about all the lovely VS you just bought? all to waste.... Doesn't matter... Everything you have will go to waste... Someone found out what you're planning and kept that secret... They will hate themselves for not saying anything...

It helped to write that out bc it's been in my head on repeat... thank you ss for letting me vent

Also if I hurt your feelings in another thread or made you hate yourself more I'm sorry no matter who was right or wrong... hating yourself sucks ultimate ass

Reactions: Mental_Pain, kaliban923, littlelady774 and 10 others
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
It seems you have a lot on your mind.
We've never spoken, but I know you've liked some of my posts and I have seen some of yours. I think we have similar views, at the very least.
I don't think you've got so much going on in your head, thoughts and pain alike, that you just need to let it out.
I don't think you've said anything maliciously, at least I don't believe that was your intent.
It just seems you have a lot to worry about.
Takea moment to breAthe and think it through with a clear head, a solution may be more apparent with a quieter mind.

Reactions: Redt2go, chrijo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
It seems you have a lot on your mind.
We've never spoken, but I know you've liked some of my posts and I have seen some of yours. I think we have similar views, at the very least.
I don't think you've got so much going on in your head, thoughts and pain alike, that you just need to let it out.
I don't think you've said anything maliciously, at least I don't believe that was your intent.
It just seems you have a lot to worry about.
Takea moment to breAthe and think it through with a clear head, a solution may be more apparent with a quieter mind.
❤️

Reactions: Frostypigeon and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Also, if you ever need a stranger's ear to listen, you're more than welcome to message me if you're comfortable.
As long as I'm alive, I would like to help others as best I can to not feel so alone and unheard.

Reactions: Redt2go, meowcat, Frostypigeon and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Also, if you ever need a stranger's ear to listen, you're more than welcome to message me if you're comfortable.
As long as I'm alive, I would like to help others as best I can to not feel so alone and unheard.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Frostypigeon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
My thoughts- sn seems sketchy. As far as I know everyone on here who has tried it has failed. Night night method- wouldn't have it in me to tighten something around my neck, plus i think survival instinct would kick in and I'd release the ratchet strap (easy to do). N is obviously best, but can you pay with a credit card? I really doubt it would get messed with in the mailroom. I have friends that mail lbs of weed all over the country.
All your new vs. Funny you mention that, one of the things I struggle with is leaving all my outdoor gear behind- but yeah wouldn't really matter.

Reactions: littlelady774 and Redt2go
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Why not SN
Isn't SN reliable with a quality antiemetic?
The SN megathread is second only to N from A in popularity!
I haven't drudged through that long thread though, since exit bag is my method. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Redt2go