Gloom

Gloom

Autistic Dumbass
Sep 20, 2020
I know what the purpose of life is and its to help others, there isnt any other reasonable answer. but i hate and im scared of others so where does that leave me, for some reason this isn't in my nature but it should be and so should everyone but that's not the case. so why not die. after all we dispose of undesirables in prison so whats wrong with taking a shortcut.

i feel like one of those stupid pampered tiny white dogs that bark at dogs bigger than them, let's be honest no one likes them.

humans naturally want to be as high as possible on the social ladder. but the difference between the poor and rich has gotten so big that i have absolute zero motivation to climb up. unless youre born with a fuck ton social points whats the actual point. i'm fucking tired of this social game and i dont even try that much, its fucking life or death and i want to forfeit so why is it so fucking hard to leave.

what a fucking joke all of this is.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tmbass, veryhappyhuman, Euthanza and 3 others
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I could've typed that out myself, I hope you'll be able to find a more rational purpose that's not bound to social points or money. life can be hard to understand but I try to look at it in an optimistic way as in I'm not dead yet so why not try and understand things?

Reactions: Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being tired of everything. It really is such a cruel world, as so many people are disadvantaged right from the start through no fault of their own. It's unfair how some people suffer a lot more than others in life. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Euthanza
I

Ixadavt

Plaster on a fake smile; plow through another day.
Aug 18, 2022
I know what the purpose of life is and its to help others, there isnt any other reasonable answer. but i hate and im scared of others so where does that leave me, for some reason this isn't in my nature but it should be and so should everyone but that's not the case. so why not die. after all we dispose of undesirables in prison so whats wrong with taking a shortcut.

i feel like one of those stupid pampered tiny white dogs that bark at dogs bigger than them, let's be honest no one likes them.

humans naturally want to be as high as possible on the social ladder. but the difference between the poor and rich has gotten so big that i have absolute zero motivation to climb up. unless youre born with a fuck ton social points whats the actual point. i'm fucking tired of this social game and i dont even try that much, its fucking life or death and i want to forfeit so why is it so fucking hard to leave.

what a fucking joke all of this is.
I have spent the last 8 years doing my best to abstain from the game as much as possible and I find, like you, it always finds it's way to me. There was s no escape. You play or you die. I don't want either.

Reactions: Euthanza