• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bassem

Apr 12, 2023
I don't have access to the compounds being discussed on the forum and I don't think I have it in me to jump, Any suggestions for a painless method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Valky
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Same here. I'll have to go by drowning although it's not painless at all. I have the same question

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Valky
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you can buy char coal somewhere, you could have a look into the CO Method. Pretty much painless when it is well prepared and done right, but can be dangerous for innocent people.

Reactions: Kasumi and helplessufferer
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
i feel like CO method by sulphuric and formic acid is more reliable than charcoal. altough i don't know a lot about the method, just mixing the 2 acids seems easier and you will have a much better estimation of how much CO will be produced. however, you may need to pass the created gas through water to get rid of the acid in the gas, i'm not sure if that's absolutely necessary though. virtually no method is perfect/easy.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
There are still sources for SN in the EU and US.
N2 doesn't use any restricted components, same as partial hanging.
GBL is also readily available anywhere.

I'd strongly advise against CO.
CO is still very dangerous to whoever finds you / enters the room after you.

Reactions: Xta4Love and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
i feel like CO method by sulphuric and formic acid is more reliable than charcoal. altough i don't know a lot about the method, just mixing the 2 acids seems easier and you will have a much better estimation of how much CO will be produced. however, you may need to pass the created gas through water to get rid of the acid in the gas, i'm not sure if that's absolutely necessary though. virtually no method is perfect/easy.
Yes this would be the best way to generate pure CO. You can exactly calculate the amounts of acids needed for a certain amount of CO that is needed for the given room size. Yes probably you would need to "wash" the gas before releasing it into the room because this mixture can boil during the reaction.

But maybe the needed acids are not easily accessible everywhere.

Reactions: helplessufferer
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023

Could you perhaps PM me a source for SN? If you feel comfortable with sharing it. I've been trying so hard but I can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: Snake9111
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how we exist in a world where we cannot just free ourselves from all the suffering in a straightforward way, sadly there's just no easy way to exit painlessly, to me all the methods are either risky, inaccessible or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with. There's information about methods in the suicide resource compilation but like I said theres no easy way that is painless and reliable, it's the unfortunate consequence of existing in this awful world where there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.

Reactions: hdiriq, myusername890 and Praestat_Mori
S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023

hello,could you pm me a source of sn for europe?i ordered sn from polish famous site but i'm afraid it's fake because i saw many bad reviews after order(i was stupid i know)

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Nitrogen.

Reactions: picklemick
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
hello,could you pm me a source of sn for europe?i ordered sn from polish famous site but i'm afraid it's fake because i saw many bad reviews after order(i was stupid i know)
Can I PM you for the polish site?