• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiousbeing

Dec 18, 2022
How do you accept death especially if you still have some dreams (they can be as simple as watching that movie), friends, pets you care about and even good job? If you have them or if you would have them, how would you still accept death and scary, lonely reality of ctb? How do you make peace of mind while having strong SI And maybe even secretly wishing to live ? I mean, one may be 100% decisive about ctb despite having these things.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Iloveher

Iloveher

Jul 17, 2024
Id accept death knowing that all the suffering , pain and negativity will be over with. Theres a certain beauty in nothingness , knowing that its all over , everything bad or good

• Love
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, Metalhead and rosepanda
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Just a few to accept the inevitable

We all are going to die anyway.

Nothing matters only avoiding extreme pain or extreme suffering

After Death is non-existence forever no chance of problems pain suffering bad memories diseases old age, work, chores , oppression , injustice, 1000 other bad things ever again

Reactions: Metalhead
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Ive already accepted my death is coming, itll come one way or another but I try meditate on it because I do have some fear about the cbt the closer I come to it.
Just thinking about it in detail,
thinking how its rational
Imagining the moment when I make my attempt, mentally almost put yourself into the mindframe that youre already dead and its just peace.

Reactions: Metalhead