• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gelee126

Jan 21, 2020
I'm planning on committing suicide in 3 days.
I still have parts of me that act like I won't, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about taking my life away on the day ever since I could remember.
Although, to think this year is finally the year to do it seems a bit surreal.

I get anxious during researches and plannings.
I still wish some miracle would happen that would allow me to live on.

But I also feel like it is the perfect opportunity, perhaps my only opportunity.
Everything turned out perfectly. All I have to do is do it.

I want to go. I have no hope left. I have no strength to push myself beyond the day. I'm scared to say I'll live.
Is it okay to be scared? Is it ok to still not be sure, but absolutely sure at the same time?
Will none of this matter on the actual day of departure?

How do you find serenity in death ?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you are feeling hesitation or fear, or the desire for hope it may not be the best time to ctb. Would you like to talk about why you're sad?

Reactions: Cevapcici
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
What kind of miracle would make you to live on?

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Don't let the universe decide for you. Just because factors outside your control seem to fall in to place, that's no reason to try and convince yourself it's time to go.

We're really good at listening here. Tell us about yourself and how you got here.