• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Undead

Undead

Oct 8, 2021
I would like to be able to plan and execute a peaceful ctb. But I don't have more time and not many options, so unfortunately I will have to choose a more brutal method. I know I'm going to feel pain, but then I'd like it to be quick and instantaneous. I thought about the possibility of hanging, but I'm afraid of doing it wrong and going through long agonies. So I think the only option left to me is to throw myself headfirst in front of a moving truck. I'll leave a note saying I intentionally got into a collision and the driver wasn't at fault. Hope it's a fractional pain and it's over quickly.
I have no options and I'm desperate, I just have to deal with my survival instincts.
In a desperate moment, would you also choose this option?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, FTL.Wanderer, aviation and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
No, because the other driver might get killed or hurt too. Also, there's no guarantee of CTB but almost certain life changing injuries.

Upvote 0
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
You sound like you're in incredible emotional pain. I kept reading your post, wanting to comment, but not knowing what to write. But one of the biggest tragedies here, I think, is that we even have to consider these painful, horrific methods because our governments refuse to recognize our bodily autonomy. We can die torturously from poverty, neglect, homelessness... just so long as discussion about and access to reliable, painless methods medicine already knows about are denied us. A huge hug to you.

• Love
Reactions: Undead, Death is beautiful and mentalhealthfighter
Upvote 1