Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Vent convo I had with someone on facebook about it. I'm a) they're b) - easier this way for me since I used to hate having to go over the same things.

a: not getting on with at least one of the flatmates
🙁

b: The married couple?
a: going to vent on SaSu
a: dont think theyre married
a: I think I get on okay with Jack
a: but one of them told lies about me to the support people, I don't like to rock the boat but thats enough for me, so I said my complaints
b: Oh cool! I figured it was the other way.
a: I assume it was Jess who did it
b: Oh fuck, is sge trying to get ypu kicked out?
a: she said that I spilled juice all over, didn't clean up, and didn't do the dishes, idk what else. I thought it was odd when one of them came over and said to always clean up after themselves, they were right in the kitchen with both sinks full of dirty dishes. Did they think it was me?
a: yes
a: the thing is that wasn't me, idk if there was spilled juice at all, the two full sinks of dishes was them and it was like for 1-2 days. Ive actually being doing -their- dishes while I wait for my dinner. but fk doing 2 whole sinks, i left it like that
a: the juice as well, they stole 2 bottles of mine without asking, also 3 litres of milk and a few rolls of toilet paper and plus they asked for 2-3 more, cheeky, I gave her a really sour look the last time
a: they shout all the time too when they argue with each other, a neighbour came around to complain, I said they were a couple, she wanted me to go to speak to them but they didnt answer the door, she left
a: i dont care about them shouting - but i dont feel comfortable here
a: esp. after one of them has lied, its set my paranoia off, it was already off
a: I forget what else I complained about, can't think right now. Oh yeah the clotheswasher, they just leave their clothes in it all the time
a: I know I can just pull their clothes out if I want to do mine, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want me to do that. She probably leaving her clothes in on purpose too.
a: no idea if they sabotaged the shower somehow or thats just my paranoia lol - like if shes really trying to get me out, then I wouldn't put it past them, but i have no fkn clue how u break a shower anyway
a: they have their own bathroom upstairs, its bigger and nicer lol
a: anyway its total bs them blaming the dishes and juice if there even was any on me- I don't want to live with them now.
a: its cheeky- esp. when I was doing their dishes
b: Fuck i dont blame you! Report them and get a new place! They sjould leave, they sound toxic af
a and taking my stuff from fridge or kitchen etc without asking me, its cheeky to
b: Its worse, its theft.
a: i feel bad because I dont think its Jack doing it
a: Jack still has my playstation monitor and controller in his room too
b: He's not stopping it, so he's part of it
a: maybe he doesnt know about it?
b: Oh fuck, tell him you are moving out ans get it back from him.
a: that also seems unfair to me, if its her and not him
b: Its him too.
b: Well idk i dont trust anyone that stays w someone evil & sketchy

^it's triggering my PTSD (one of reasons I'm suicidal).

They do some other stuff, like running the heating at over 30 degrees Celsius all day, but that doesn't bother me too much, I turned it down in my room.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, donealready, Pluto and 2 others
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
That sounds hard, I'm sorry. I've been thinking about trying to get into some sort of supported accommodation myself as I'm lonely and find it hard to manage stuff.. bills, etc - but at the same time living with people sounds difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Suicidebydeath