FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is certainly the way that I view things, and it's very true that in fact existing will just get worse as time goes on. I find it annoying when pro lifers go on about "hope", and life getting "better", when in reality they are just trying to force their delusional life valuing beliefs onto others and further stigmatising the subject of suicide. The reality is that existing could never improve and this is because the true problem will always lie in life itself. There is no benefit to existing in this horrific world and the tragedy lies in the fact how people continue to glorify the way that life is, just leading to more torment being experienced as a result.

The whole concept of life is such a terrible thing, how chance so cruelly determines everything and how as humans we are trapped inside this flesh prison, slaves to our needs and desires with no real relief from suffering as long as we exist. The unlimited potential to be tortured as long as one stays here is what makes life itself something so incredibly evil and unacceptable to me.

As humans we are just destined to suffer, deteriorate and die and it's true that the problems that humans go through just increases as time goes on. Ageing just leads to more torment and such a thing is completely undesirable to me, so of course it will always be wrong to say things get "better". When life itself is the source of all suffering, you cannot recover from this undeniable truth, and in my case wanting suicide isn't the mental illness, it's in fact having the awareness to realise that existence isn't worth enduring and I could never wish to associate with something so useless as existing. It's like pro life people want to lie to themselves, they delude themselves that life is something so valuable that just gets better, but it's like they don't want to accept the fact that life is something that is harmful and just leads to more suffering.

For me, the only hope lies in non existence and it will only get better once I'm permanently not existing, free from all worries and concerns. It's a curse to have the ability to suffer and existing will always be an unnecessary burden, and this is just the reality.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: redeyepiranha, 0000000000000, myusername890 and 7 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Life is suffering and i believe its partly due to humankinds perception that life should not be about pain. The human experiment is failed because humans have failed nature and nature is now addressing the problem. We only have to look around us to see the arrogance of humankind. I also believe there's a self-serving self destruction going on by way of war, pollution, famine, poverty, etc. I read your posts alot because you bring great meaning to the term pain. I know you suffer deeply.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah fuck life. Why couldn't we be like those rich bastards who enjoy life

Reactions: myusername890