FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is certainly what has always made the most sense for me and is what feels right, of course it's very unfortunate how reliable methods get restricted from us, but the attitudes towards suicide just further emphasises that this world certainly is such a hellish place that could never be worth existing in. I just feel that in this reality, the thought of permanently not existing is what is the most appealing. This is because the true problem lies in life itself, as if there was no life there would be no problems, and life is the source of all suffering and torment. Leaving this world would solve everything as there are no disadvantages to being dead as I very strongly believe that we just permanently cease to exist. Suicide is just taking control and choosing not to delay our inevitable fate, and this is why I personally view suicide as being the best way to die rather than waiting to die in circumstances that are out of my control.

I very much hate how people label the suicidal as being "ill" and "irrational", this is just a way to try and brainwash people so that they delude themselves into being anti suicide, and I think that people who say things like this are in denial, they don't wish to accept that wanting suicide is a perfectly logical option that can make a lot of sense when one considers what life really is like. To me, life is something that is useless, unnecessary and disgusting, it's a burden to be trapped here in this world with no real relief from ourselves and this flesh prison that we are slaves to. I hate the uncertainty involved in life and how there are so many risks in existing, like nobody can guarantee that they won't end up in the most severe pain, and I would rather avoid ending up in a situation of worse suffering, so therefore wanting suicide is perfectly rational no matter what other people say.

Instead, to me the thing that is irrational is wanting to exist in this cruel world where chance determines everything, I despise life and it's something that is so undesirable to me as well, and just leads to unecessary suffering. I just view it as being extreme cruelty how even despite this we are denied options of peaceful ways to exit, after being forced here so unfairly it should be a human right. Life in itself is something that is completely harmful and only leads to nothing and nowhere apart from our inevitable decay from age anyway. The only thing that could ever be close to being positive about it all, is that someday I will finally not exist.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: IDoNotExist, Elohim, offbalance and 8 others
9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
As a kid, I never understood what would bring a person to take their own life. Now that I'm older, I don't understand why so many people want to stay.

It bothers me that most people refuse to acknowledge that suicide can be a rational choice. Not every battle is worth fighting. Some things really are irreparably broken. Some futures are not worth pursuing, and that's okay.

Everyone should have the right to leave this existence when they feel like time is right. Suffering isn't living.

Reactions: offbalance, pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I very much hate how people label the suicidal as being "ill" and "irrational", this is just a way to try and brainwash people so that they delude themselves into being anti suicide, and I think that people who say things like this are in denial, they don't wish to accept that wanting suicide is a perfectly logical option that can make a lot of sense when one considers what life really is like.
You can thank religious leaders for starting that nonsense. Despite how 'progress and advanced' society is supposed to be now, it's still being held back by their religious roots. Where the religious leaders placed a taboo on suicide not only as a means of controlling the populous, but also because they were afraid it would make them look bad. Who in their mind would want to worship a group where people were so unhappy they'd rather take their own lives than continuously worship their religious figureheads?

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and CTB Dream
L

lost-unfound

Mar 10, 2023
It's very strange. I can't help but think that if every person took a good critical look at their existence and spent time to reflect on it, most would come to the conclusion that they'd be better off dead. But we live in a world where most won't consider that option because we're told that it's wrong to even think of it.

Reactions: offbalance, pthnrdnojvsc, yive and 2 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i believe that the tendency of people to endure, put up and cope with everything is the main reason why we don't have legalized euthanasia now. if people in their mass were rebels, the world would look different. however, the system, society and parents are doing everything possible to instill a slave psychology in you from the very childhood, and also biological addictions are doing their job... unfortunately. ppl are slaves. this world sucks so much, and my suicide is like my middle finger to this fucked up disgusting society

Last edited:
Reactions: offbalance, pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
CyberCat95

CyberCat95

Jan 30, 2022
I don't understand how people can be so anti suicide yet refuse to do anything to make the world a better place. It's so performative.

Reactions: offbalance, Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream and 1 other person