• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juice_cans

May 26, 2024
Have you ever thought how painful and traumatic will it be for people who find your body after ctb
The pain my family has to go through
The people who tried to help me out my friends
They will be scarred for life any one who saw me in the state will habe those images stuck in their head forever
What if someone tries my method and motivates them to ctb

I have been thinking of ctb from many years but I choose ineffective methods that means that I am not really willing to ctb

When I think about it there is nothing really bad happening in my life but I just don't want to be here anymore
I'm currently in therapy things are working out but I don't feel like living

Does anyone else feel the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, SMmetalhead36, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you have doubts, you shouldn't ctb. It's really that simple. The one thing I will say, though, is that in anything in life, whether it's ctb, or anything else you do, you can't control how others react to whatever you do. You can only control your own actions. So, worrying about how others *might* react to something you do is an exercise in futility. Maybe therapy will work out for you. Hope it does. Good luck.

Reactions: Into-the-abyss, Forveleth, SMmetalhead36 and 3 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Just keep in mind that this is the very last thing you will ever do, should you go through with it. Please put as much time and thought into your decision as humanly possible before you decide to throw your life away, and please, please make sure you are making the right decision. I wish you the best and I wish that life would be something you could find happiness and meaning out of, and I'm sorry you have to debate on this decision to begin with.

Reactions: Forveleth and SMmetalhead36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you have doubts then don't do it. Not downplaying anything here but when nothing bad is happening in your life that pushes you to CTB then that's already positive. You would have to find out together with with therapist why you don't wanna be here. You can always CTB later when really nothing helps. I wish you all the best and good luck!

Reactions: Forveleth, lkjhgfdsa1 and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I agree with each poster on this thread. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
What if someone tries my method
The more good methods, the better, is not it?

Have you ever thought how painful and traumatic will it be for people who find your body after ctb
If it's the police, people of a specific nature usually work there; others don't stay long.

Try to weight your pain of living versus their pain of losing you. If it's clear that yours is bigger and you are not able to improve, you should not care.

They will be scarred for life any one who saw me in the state will habe those images stuck in their head forever
Not necessarily so. There are people with aphantasia who don't have any images in their heads.

When I think about it there is nothing really bad happening in my life
Depression is something bad. Don't you count it as real?

Last edited:
Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023

I have been thinking of ctb from many years but I choose ineffective methods that means that I am not really willing to ctb

When I think about it there is nothing really bad happening in my life but I just don't want to be here anymore

I actually do feel the same. I am not anti CTB however a lot of people don't realize exactly how messy having something dead the size of a human being is. There's also a difference between wanting to CTB and wanting to not exist.

This whole world sucks.
Like can we just take one moment to talk about the people in it? Some of y'all literally will stab each other in the back and then go play the victim when karma slaps you.
And then sometimes we get wrapped into the crappiness of life and become crappy people ourselves.
It's a tar pit.

But there's a lot of sweet people and beautiful things in life that I do enjoy and I think are worth preserving... But I completely understanding wanting to disassociate from this cesspool.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Personally, I feel CTB is a last resort and that people should do it when they have no other options and are left with nothing. In your case, since you have doubts about it, CTB is definitely not the best thing for you right now. It is up to you of course. The thing is, you can't control how other people react and you can only control what you do. So how your friends or family react is out of your hands. With enough time, I'm sure others will be able to move on. But if you have doubts, you probably shouldn't CTB yet.
I'm currently in therapy things are working out but I don't feel like living.
The fact that you feel this way and have thoughts about CTB is bad enough. I certainly hope therapy works out for you. After all, you might recover soon.

DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024

Usually people who are truly suicidal don't think like that. All they think about is how to escape their pain. That's what i'm feeling. how to escape my pain.