• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I have my sn, I need an antiemetic. I've been looking into getting metoclopramide. I know in Stan's guide it's stated that it's as simple as going to the doctor and pretending to have a migraine but for me it's not that simple. I have severe agoraphobia. I am terrified of leaving my house, I am terrified of everyone so I probably wouldn't be able to get to the doctors (which I haven't been to in almost 2 years now) without having an anxiety attack on the side of the road. Also I'm a horrible liar, they'd probably know I don't actually need the meds.

I've tried looking into telehealth appointments but everywhere I look to make a telehealth appointment, they tell me I can't do it unless it's strictly because I have covid. I've tried looking into buying it myself online (both for human and animal consumption) and everything needs a prescription.

I'm desperate here, if any of you have any resources on how I could get this medication, PLEASE. I'm at my wits end here, most things in my life have gone horribly wrong and I just want ctb to be the one thing, the only thing that goes right for me. If you guys have any ideas or resources please let me know or send them to me. Thank you

Edit: I live in the USA

Last edited:
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
I have my sn, I need an antiemetic. I've been looking into getting metoclopramide. I know in Stan's guide it's stated that it's as simple as going to the doctor and pretending to have a migraine but for me it's not that simple. I have severe agoraphobia. I am terrified of leaving my house, I am terrified of everyone so I probably wouldn't be able to get to the doctors (which I haven't been to in almost 2 years now) without having an anxiety attack on the side of the road. Also I'm a horrible liar, they'd probably know I don't actually need the meds.

I've tried looking into telehealth appointments but everywhere I look to make a telehealth appointment, they tell me I can't do it unless it's strictly because I have covid. I've tried looking into buying it myself online (both for human and animal consumption) and everything needs a prescription.

I'm desperate here, if any of you have any resources on how I could get this medication, PLEASE. I'm at my wits end here, most things in my life have gone horribly wrong and I just want ctb to be the one thing, the only thing that goes right for me. If you guys have any ideas or resources please let me know or send them to me. Thank you
i write you a pm

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
you have or had COVID i don't know which country you are i would do it like this you call your family doctor and say you have dizziness and have to vomit they should send you a prescription for MCP because you are not allowed to leave the house

Pharmacists can then also give prescriptions online

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
you have or had COVID i don't know which country you are i would do it like this you call your family doctor and say you have dizziness and have to vomit they should send you a prescription for MCP because you are not allowed to leave the house

Pharmacists can then also give prescriptions online
Should I just tell them I have Covid? I'm in the USA.

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
no you will then be registered you only have to say you have dizziness and puke all the time and mcp also helped you at the time and you can't leave the house they should send it to you of course i will pay the expenses

just call him

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

Edit: I live in the USA
Are you able to contact a doctor for a video consultation? Its pretty easy where I live to do that and to get prescriptions for quite a lot of things, or maybe ask your regular doctor by email?

Reactions: Jrmull1993