fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I fucked up my taxes and I owe more than I have in my bank account

I still don't have a job, so I'll have to ask my parents for help

Idk when I'll be able to pay them back

Idk if I have the heart to ask. They know I'm a fuck up, but I don't want them to know I'm this hopeless

I feel fucking awful

It's all my fault

I'm the one who filed them wrong, and the one who wasted money on weed

I really, really don't know what the fuck to do anymore

I have less than a month to pay it

I keep applying to jobs, but it doesn't matter what I do, I can't get one

I really, really, really don't know what the fuck to do, I'm freaking out

I hate this

How can one person fuck this much up in less than 3 decades?

I don't wanna jump somewhere busy, where a lot of people pass by and could easily see, but I might have to. I found my ideal jumping spot a few days ago, but it only worked if I got a bit more money and had a bit more time. As things are now, it's impossible. I can't even die how I want to, I have to traumatize a bunch of random passerbys who didn't do anything wrong

I don't know why I owe so much.I made a mistake, but I tried as hard as I could

I guess I'll look for tall buildings now, though idk how to get roof access. If I don't have a job in a month, I have no choice but to try

I'm just sitting in my room, sobbing and hyperventialting, trying to do it quietly enough my family doesn't hear

I didn't want to die like this

Edit: I'll pull myself together and send some job applications now, but it's so pointless. I know I'm not getting one. I never do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: razahcareca27, Praestat_Mori and Rocinante
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
If u filed your taxes wrong then u can correct that.
I'm a bit confused by the letter they sent me, but I think they corrected it for me, and the actual correct amount I owe is more than I have. Either way, it says that I owe more money than there is in my account.

It's not like I earned a lot at my last job, so I don't really get why I owe so muhc. Then again, I'm not good at saving.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
t's not like I earned a lot at my last job, so I don't really get why I owe so muhc.
You should really check how much you've earned and how much you really owe them. Idk where you live but it may be possible that tax can be estimated when you don't file at all or not correct.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
You should really check how much you've earned and how much you really owe them. Idk where you live but it may be possible that tax can be estimated when you don't file at all or not correct.
I'll try to see if there's any mistakes I guess. I read over it again, and I guess it's because a penalty fee was applied for the mistake. It'll probably be easier to understand when I calm down, which idk how to do, but i'll try. Thanks for the advice

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I'm sure this can be sorted!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited and fleetingnight