FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the way that I've always felt towards existence, I've never wanted to be here and never could do, and I've always found the thought of being dead to be so comforting, in fact it's the only thing that could ever be close to a relief. Of course I just believe that we cease to exist once we are gone and to me this is something so beautiful. The only thing that could ever possibly be ideal to me is being completely unaware of this world and never having to exist for another day. But sadly I'm still here and of course suicide is purposely made so difficult by this pro suffering society that is so focused on prolonging our torment and keeping us trapped here in this unwanted existence.

But of course the only peace could lie in the absence of everything as the reality is that life itself will always be the true problem. We were forced here so unnecessarily and unfairly, trapped in a cycle of enduring endless days where we can potentially suffer to unimaginable amounts. All that life is, is just a way to cause harm to existing beings all for no purpose, where we exist just to deteriorate and die and it's undeniable that life is something so incredibly useless that we would had been better off without. This is true because if someone never exists then they never have any awareness of this, they never have any problems to be burdened with and I consider that to be what is the most ideal, to never be brought here at all. And to die is just returning to that state of non existence which is why I feel so comforted by the thought of being dead. To exist means to suffer and I see choosing to exit as being the way to set ourselves free from something so harmful and achieve true peace, that cannot be found in this world, so therefore only those who die are the true fortunate ones as they don't have to put up with something so worthless as life which is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution in the first place.

It's certainly true that there is no comfort or relief to be found in this world, I mean how could there be in something so awful as life. Even temporary sleep offers no relief as long as the chance of waking the next day is there, as waking up and realising that I'm still here really is such a terrible thing. The only thing that could ever be close to being positive about all this, is that someday this life will long be forgotten about no matter what, with us finally being at rest and all of our problems finally solved. To me this is perfection.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fluffycats9, Astral Storm, lotus11 and 19 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Man, I sure wish your country's government would just make an exception and let you be prescribed some damn N already.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, ready to go.... and not-2-b-the-answer
StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
Man, I sure wish your country's government would just make an exception and let you be prescribed some damn N already.
You say that like you are tired of her

• Yay!
Reactions: jessisme
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You say that like you are tired of her
No, she fundamentally despises life, more than anyone here, as she has often expressed. It's painful to see how how badly she wants out but is unable to due to lack of a good way out.

• Love
Reactions: ready to go...., not-2-b-the-answer, Unending and 1 other person
StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
No, she fundamentally despises life, more than anyone here, as she has often expressed. It's painful to see how how badly she wants out but is unable to due to lack of a good way out.
Ah, I get it now. I also want her to be able to find a way out. She is one of the people on this site I feel philosophically closest too.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
This is the way that I've always felt towards existence, I've never wanted to be here and never could do, and I've always found the thought of being dead to be so comforting, in fact it's the only thing that could ever be close to a relief. Of course I just believe that we cease to exist once we are gone and to me this is something so beautiful. The only thing that could ever possibly be ideal to me is being completely unaware of this world and never having to exist for another day. But sadly I'm still here and of course suicide is purposely made so difficult by this pro suffering society that is so focused on prolonging our torment and keeping us trapped here in this unwanted existence.

But of course the only peace could lie in the absence of everything as the reality is that life itself will always be the true problem. We were forced here so unnecessarily and unfairly, trapped in a cycle of enduring endless days where we can potentially suffer to unimaginable amounts. All that life is, is just a way to cause harm to existing beings all for no purpose, where we exist just to deteriorate and die and it's undeniable that life is something so incredibly useless that we would had been better off without. This is true because if someone never exists then they never have any awareness of this, they never have any problems to be burdened with and I consider that to be what is the most ideal, to never be brought here at all. And to die is just returning to that state of non existence which is why I feel so comforted by the thought of being dead. To exist means to suffer and I see choosing to exit as being the way to set ourselves free from something so harmful and achieve true peace, that cannot be found in this world, so therefore only those who die are the true fortunate ones as they don't have to put up with something so worthless as life which is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution in the first place.

It's certainly true that there is no comfort or relief to be found in this world, I mean how could there be in something so awful as life. Even temporary sleep offers no relief as long as the chance of waking the next day is there, as waking up and realising that I'm still here really is such a terrible thing. The only thing that could ever be close to being positive about all this, is that someday this life will long be forgotten about no matter what, with us finally being at rest and all of our problems finally solved. To me this is perfection.
You are my soulmate. :heart::hug::heart:
You have said everything I feel.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That is my last bit of hope not go crazier, death.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer