gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
I keep trying to find reasons to live or try to feel better, but nothing is working. I distract myself with cooking, or games, or even sex- but I just, there's nothing that helps. I want to die, but don't know if the methods I've thought about will work, especially the train one- I know a lot of people don't think it's a good idea, but I genuinely am out of options. I've been timing it at night when it comes by, it's a freight train so there's not a public schedule. If I go through with it it'd be a night, normally more than one comes through at night too.

Idk though, idk if I wanna do it that way either, ideally SN would be what I wanna use, but it's just not an option right now. Gonna try to wait it out some, maybe be able to get SN at some point.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how difficult it is to die in this cruel world, it's just so horrible to me how we are denied more peaceful and reliable method options, but anyway I wish you the best with your plans. I get that it's so tiring and awful feeling trapped here when you just really want to be gone.