• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Please can someone Pm me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Hi nurse T, you can PM me if no one has messaged you yet

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
R

rojasara

Sep 7, 2020
you can PM me too

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
you can PM me too
Hi I'm in bother, yesterday I told my Gp about how I had been feeeling, and hoping my mental health would give me more support and I didn't want my current care-coordinator whi is an ot, ringing new! Anyway after over 24 hours she rang so just hung up! I feel like no one wants to help me, I'm in a bad situation with things at home, I love my husband but he's done things and said things I can't forgive! Iv headed out as they are trying to take me back to hospital! I'm not mentally unwell I'm just sick of this shit this world gives u! Only prob is I only have loads of tablets on me but I don't think it would help CTB I don't think it's enough? What do I do now??

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Huntfish34 and Deleted member 18655
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Are you in a safe place right now ?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Huntfish34
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
What help do u want from us .. How can we help u dear ??

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry you're so scared. How do you know they're trying to take you back to the hospital?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Are you in a safe place right now ?
Iv gone to some woods and started taking tablets, but if I can't CTB I don't want to end up brain damaged or something!
Iv gone to some woods and started taking tablets, but if I can't CTB I don't want to end up brain damaged or something!
I don't want to go to hospital because I'm not unwell!! I'm just stressed out with my situation!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, checkouttime and Mm80
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

I don't want to go to hospital because I'm not unwell!! I'm just stressed out with my situation!!!
what kind of tablets?
This will probably not work, so please just take a second to reconsider...

Reactions: Huntfish34, Sarahlynn and Lostandlooking
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

Please don't. I know you're feeling scared and trapped, but this will make things worse. You're a nurse, think about it. Brain damage or getting hospitalized.

I recommend calming and getting grounded so you can be aware of what's happening and think through how to manage if things are indeed going bad. They also might not be. Either way, you need to be aware. You don't have anything reliable for ctb at the moment. This will almost guarantee things getting worse instead of better.

• Love
Reactions: Sarahlynn, Deleted member 18655, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

Like GPE asked, are you sure you will be sectioned if you go back or could you be misjudging it because you are scared? X

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I have Diazepam 50mg haloperidol 70mg and. Promethazine 300 mg ??
Maybe just a small amount of diazepam like 10 mg may settle you down but pls no overdoses x

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I have Diazepam 50mg haloperidol 70mg and. Promethazine 300 mg ??

It's not enough. Promethazine will cause delirium. Diazepam will make you sleep, that's barely over the max recommended dose for 24 hrs. Haloperidol max daily dose is 100 mg, can cause tardive dyskinesia.

EDIT: Have you ever called a DV hotline? You have to make decent money as a nurse, yet your husband controls the finances and you can't afford to get an attorney.

You're considering either leaving him or suiciding, so things are desperate.

Sounds like you perhaps would do well to get their support and advice, maybe even escape to a DV shelter rather than escape like this and get sectioned since you're being painted as having MH issues.

At the least a DV hotline can maybe help you calm down and start to make a plan so you start to feel more in control and less desperate. That's not something a GP can help you with.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Mm80, I screwed up and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I recall your various posts, including your benzos plus alcohol post, and they all have a very different tone. You spoke with your GP, but have you considered speaking with another physician or psychiatrist? The radically different moods make me ask. You seem to be in crisis and may benefit from it?

• Love
Reactions: XYZ, Huntfish34 and Sarahlynn
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
You still with us @Nurse T? I'm a little concerned because you said you're going to the woods and have started taking tablets.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, esse_est_percipi, Mm80 and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
They haven't been online since their last message...really hope they are ok

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Deleted member 19654, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Hi really sorry guys, I did take the pills, I know they wouldn't CTB for me, but I had a long sleep in said woods! Dangerous I know!! My MH team have been involved as I was found by police dog in early hours weds morning, MH team don't seem too bothered! I will for sure get my ass in gear planning things properly!
thank you for all your messages of support I really appreciate it, and nice to know someone cares xx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 19654
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Very dangerous, while unconscious you might have been overwhelmed by a gang of delinquent squirrels.

Or have succumbed to hypothermia.

Glad you're okay, hope you're working things out.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
You had us all worried. I'm glad you're okay. We all care about you and want what's best for you. We're all here if you want to have a chat/vent etc x

Reactions: raindrops