B

bob mcbob

Feb 19, 2021
A medical mistake left me with an incurable neurological disorder. Every day gets worse, and I know my fate in the coming years - eventually I wont be able to walk, or feel my hands and feet. I've been depressed as long as I can remember - tried suicide at 17, failed, have held off for two decades but I'm at my breaking point.

Sad thing is if I had my health I could push through this - I have a great job, live in a fun city and am not awfully hideous :).

But every morning I wake up in immense pain, and drug myself through the day. It's untenable long term.

I read through the ctb methods and they're overwhelming, mentally and in some cases the process is too. I'm not there yet but I know I will be soon; I just can't handle this much pain every day.

Anyhow, thank you for reading and accepting me in the community. Wishing you all peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: oraldine2, booray, sadgirl9999 and 7 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
So sorry you have to endure such immense pain. I hope something can change for you positively. Ctb methods can be overwhelming for sure, it's something many of us have gone back and forth with for years, it takes a lot of time to figure out sometimes. Welcome to the community, wishing you peace as well.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and botanormal
B

bob mcbob

Feb 19, 2021
So sorry you have to endure such immense pain. I hope something can change for you positively. Ctb methods can be overwhelming for sure, it's something many of us have gone back and forth with for years, it takes a lot of time to figure out sometimes. Welcome to the community, wishing you peace as well.
Thank you so much

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, botanormal and iwanttodie000
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've read every single word you wrote.
I've also postponed my suicide for 2 decades. I think my time will come soon.
Anyway, if you wanna talk, just pm me. I can at least help you by being virtually by your side.

• Love
Reactions: Mindy, Dead Meat and bob mcbob
B

bob mcbob

Feb 19, 2021
I've read every single word you wrote.
I've also postponed my suicide for 2 decades. I think my time will come soon.
Anyway, if you wanna talk, just pm me. I can at least help you by being virtually by your side.
Thank you. I'll definitely take you up on this.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I feel you, it is overwhelming with the planning, timing etc. there are so many in this community that will comfort you in your time of need

Reactions: Mindy and bob mcbob