L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm really in a dark place
Nobody knows what I went through and it was all alone.
I lost myself and everything. I lost my brain. I'm not a human anymore, I'm just flesh with pain every cell in body all the time.
I'm already lost, even if I didn't ctb, it's a slow death filled with pain. Sometimes I feel death is approaching.
I need to escape this nightmare. I shouldn't exist anymore

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, _Seeking, Al_stargate and 4 others
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I see youre going thru a truly difficult time atm. Do you wish to talk about it? If you do just pm me.
Have a great day.

Reactions: Life sucks
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in such an awful situation. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. This life is so cruel and awful. I just want to be free from life as well. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Life sucks
fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
I'm so sorry you're going through something so awful. I've read some of your posts and we're not going through the same, but for a very, very long time I lost myself as well, I was not human. I'll never recover what was lost. If you need someone to talk to or to just listen, you can send me a message. Sending you a big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I see youre going thru a truly difficult time atm. Do you wish to talk about it? If you do just pm me.
Have a great day.

I'm sorry that you are in such an awful situation. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. This life is so cruel and awful. I just want to be free from life as well. I wish you the best.

I'm so sorry you're going through something so awful. I've read some of your posts and we're not going through the same, but for a very, very long time I lost myself as well, I was not human. I'll never recover what was lost. If you need someone to talk to or to just listen, you can send me a message. Sending you a big hug.

Thank you very much
I really appreciate it

• Love
Reactions: fatefulstillness and jawdropped123