Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
It just seems like I failed at being a human. My only "friend" I have is my brother but now he's just too optimistic and seems to love life so much that I hate talking to him. On here, it's the same in a different way. What a pathetic hominid I am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: XYZ, zi99, Lostandlooking and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It just seems like I failed at being a human. My only "friend" I have is my brother but now he's just too optimistic and seems to love life so much that I hate talking to him. On here, it's the same in a different way. What a pathetic hominid I am.
I feel the same.
I can't relate to ppl who are optimistic and 'happy'.

It sometimes even seems that most ppl on here are happier than me, although that is just a guess going by the tone of the posts I read.

I sometimes just want to delete my account on here, then delete myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Nature_is_God, Aurora. and 3 others
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I feel that way too. I mean most everyone seems really nice but I never feel like I fit in anywhere. I tried joining discord servers to make friends but always had to leave because of a combination of stress just from the nature of a live chat and isolation from feeling like I don't belong. I can never trust that other people genuinely want me around. Plus I feel like if most people knew enough about me they would just want to kill me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: inactive, Nature_is_God and Tabbyql
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
I either need to learn not to desire close social relationships or I need to end it all. The latter is the only one that seems possible.

I sometimes just want to delete my account on here, then delete myself.

I want to do the same.

I feel that way too. I mean most everyone seems really nice but I never feel like I fit in anywhere. I tried joining discord servers to make friends but always had to leave because of a combination of stress just from the nature of a live chat and isolation from feeling like I don't belong. I can never trust that other people genuinely want me around. Plus I feel like if most people knew enough about me they would just want to kill me.

I feel the same. I know no one wants to be around me because I'm too annoying when they get to know me. If I was someone else that knew me from the outside, I probably wouldn't like me neither.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Luna77, AllReturnsToNothing and Lostandlooking
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
It probably won't mean anything, but I am exactly in the same situation. I love the brush strokes in your avatar.

• Love
Reactions: Nature_is_God
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I struggle to connect to people a lot. This is partly because I'm very awkward and partly because I really can't relate to people's experiences. I have had a very boring and depressed life so I really don't have much in the way of experience to connect with people with.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, XYZ and Nature_is_God