liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
I don't mean to alarm anybody but after some research, I have come to the conclusion that the people who took the beta blocker ended up unconscious faster and suffered lesser than those who didn't. It seems to me that the people who took a low dose of beta blocker beforehand and then mixed a higher dose with the SN stopped responding within minutes.

I know the Stans guide makes it out to be otherwise but it seems that it's essential to go out faster and more peacefully. I read @faust thread. They mixed around 1gm of beta blocker and stopped responding very quickly. A member named geo made a guide on it and after a few months i think they also ctbed. There'd still less information on how to go about using propranolol but i think taking a single dose of 40gms twice before the sn ans mixing the rest of the 320gms in the SN mixture might be a potential way to make it work.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Source Energy, miserableforever, Deleted member 31858 and 10 others
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
I don't mean to alarm anybody but after some research, I have come to the conclusion that the people who took the beta blocker ended up unconscious faster and suffered lesser than those who didn't. It seems to me that the people who took a low dose of beta blocker beforehand and then mixed a higher dose with the SN stopped responding within minutes.

I know the Stans guide makes it out to be otherwise but it seems that it's essential to go out faster and more peacefully. I read @faust thread. They mixed around 1gm of beta blocker and stopped responding very quickly. A member named geo made a guide on it and after a few months i think they also ctbed. There'd still less information on how to go about using propranolol but i think taking a single dose of 40gms twice before the sn ans mixing the rest of the 320gms in the SN mixture might be a potential way to make it work.
thanks I'll definitely keep that in mind

Reactions: Source Energy
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021

Yep i came to this conclusion that a beta blocker or some sedative is essential fpr higher peacefulness. Good youre doing your research.

• Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, demuic, blueclover_. and 2 others
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
Yep i came to this conclusion that a beta blocker or some sedative is essential fpr higher peacefulness. Good youre doing your research.
Yes i specifically bought beta blocker for the same reason. I also think if you have the beta blocker you won't necessarily need the sedative because a beta blocker will also deal with anxiety. The only problem is I don't know if mine is slow release or immediate release. It says nothing about it.

• Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, demuic and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Yes i specifically bought beta blocker for the same reason. I also think if you have the beta blocker you won't necessarily need the sedative because a beta blocker will also deal with anxiety. The only problem is I don't know if mine is slow release or immediate release. It says nothing about it.
Did you get a prescription for the beta blocker? (I plan to get diagnosed for anxiety if I must).
And are you delaying your ctb until you iron out these details?

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
This is good to know. I'm lucky to have a prescription of propranolol and access to SN. It gives me peace of mind to know that I will be able to minimize the suffering when my time comes.

• Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, BeautifulMosaics, blueclover_. and 2 others
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
Did you get a prescription for the beta blocker? (I plan to get diagnosed for anxiety if I must).
And are you delaying your ctb until you iron out these details?
I had no prescription. I don't know man I was lucky i just told the cab driver to take me to the nearest medical store, i went and asked for the drugs and got them without any questions.
I don't think I'll wait. My sn is finally out for delivery but I've eaten today so i won't do it today. But now I'll prepare to leave for tomorrow. I'll take the meto dose at 8am and 4pm tomorrow and then do the whole antacid, meto, ibuprofen, propranolol routine and drink the sn tomorrow and just leave. The longer i stay the more dangerous it is.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Damn, I actually used to be proscribed a beta-blocker but it's been years since I last took it. That sucks...

buscatcher

buscatcher

Dec 2, 2021
Why take 40x2 before and not just everything at once?

liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
Why take 40x2 before and not just everything at once?
Precautionary. I don't know how fast it will work or how it will affect. I don't want to take too much too early and pass out before i even take the SN. I also don't want to take it with SN but not have it work fast enough. It's me testing the waters. I'm only hoping for the best. There's no saying what could happen.

buscatcher

buscatcher

Dec 2, 2021
Precautionary. I don't know how fast it will work or how it will affect. I don't want to take too much too early and pass out before i even take the SN. I also don't want to take it with SN but not have it work fast enough. It's me testing the waters. I'm only hoping for the best. There's no saying what could happen.
Ah I see, but it make sense that it would lead to quicker loss of consciousness since less blood is getting pumped out.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I had 10mg ones, don't have it no more, maybe I should ask my doc just in case.

• Love
Reactions: liberty_222
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
I have 40mg ones exactly why i won't take the prescribed 400mg before drinking sn. I do not know how long it will take. I'll take one before an hour of drinking sn and one 30 minutes before taking sn and the rest mixed in sn. If i feel mixing the sn might be difficult I'll just take the beta blocker and use the sn mixture to gulp it down. I think the point is to drink minimal water.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hmm...I can't get any beta blockers but I have Klonopin/Clonazepam. However, after much consideration I'm not going to use SN, or if I do I will use it combination with something because the recent goodbye threads sound awful and distressing and also it takes too long and I don't live alone.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Hmm...I can't get any beta blockers but I have Klonopin/Clonazepam. However, after much consideration I'm not going to use SN, or if I do I will use it combination with something because the recent goodbye threads sound awful and distressing and also it takes too long and I don't live alone.
That's because the ones that took it did not follow proper protocol. Sodium Nitrite is one of the better ways to die, apart from Nembutal.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
That's because the ones that took it did not follow proper protocol. Sodium Nitrite is one of the better ways to die, apart from Nembutal.
Yep and I don't have beta blockers so that guess I can't do the proper protocol.

LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Just asking if anyone has used other anti anxiety sort of medication, such as sleep meds as well as beta blockers as I have access to both (tachycardia + PTSD). Would it be overkill to combine something like antipsychotic/anti-anxiety + beta blocker before SN if you happen to be the high strung type and wanna make sure you're relaxed beforehand?

Ime the psych meds take longer to kick in, so I'd have to space out some doses, but....

L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022

How many pills is equivalent to those grams of Propanalol?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The body responds to low oxygen levels in the blood with increased cardiac output. It's like increasing the speed of trucks when you have to do business with fewer trucks. If you prevent the heart rate from increasing, you will become hypoxic faster. If SN was my method I would add a calcium channel blocker to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DyingMiND
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
(...)after some research, I have come to the conclusion that the people who took the beta blocker ended up unconscious faster and suffered lesser than those who didn't. It seems to me that the people who took a low dose of beta blocker beforehand and then mixed a higher dose with the SN stopped responding within minutes(...)
I believe in you, but honestly I still think SN method is peaceful nonetheless. 20 minutes is not too much time to wait for unconsciousness, especially lying down in bed or reclined chair. it should pass very quickly.
at least I can speak for myself, these 20 minutes of time will not be enough for me to regret my CTB, as I decided for it and have faith that I made the right decision. my heart beating fast or me slowly losing fainting out is something I consider bearable in face of the opposite option, which is staying alive and suffering much worse things on planet Earth. but that is just my personal judgement, for my case I think SN and an AE are good enough. I want to be at peace with my mind, relaxed and positive about my future amidst my disperse particles in the universe, maybe finally realising that I am everything, and everything is me... there's no me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, forgotten15 and stevieu
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
The only problem is I don't know if mine is slow release or immediate release. It says nothing about it.
When you crush pills, you destroy their extended release properties and all the medicine gets released into your system immediately.

• Informative
Reactions: DyingMiND, Deleted member 31858, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Would it be overkill to combine something like antipsychotic/anti-anxiety + beta blocker before SN if you happen to be the high strung type and wanna make sure you're relaxed beforehand?
It wouldn't be overkill at all. It's practically recommended. However, you need to decide how much and when to take anti anxiety meds. If it's benzos, you may want to take a dose which makes you sleepy, but not too much because of you fall asleep prior to taking SN, then.... Also, if taking too much near the time of taking SN, you don't want to be passed out if you need a second glass secondary to vomiting the first within 10 to 15 minutes. The beta blocker is good to decrease tachycardia but it'll lower BP so I'm not sure if you'll pass out quickly, vomit early, and then be too sleepy or weak to take the second glass. I think that's why they recommend taking the beta blocker closer to the time, or with, of taking SN. As others have posted, they prefer to have a "clear mind" when taking SN. That doesn't mean not to use benzos or propranolol/beta blocker, just timing it correctly. I think you know your body best and not to overdo it on benzos (if that's what you have for anxiety).I think for the antiemetic, you can take that about 45 to 1 hour prior to using SN.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858