• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Vent time again so basically believe it or not i was actually in a good mood before this happened (back to being in a pleasant mood now but dipping again)

So basically this dude added me randomly ages ago because he was missing a friend he probably drove away because whatever yet he has the oddacity to be insensitive about the exact same issue i was having with my friend which he knew fully about

I want you to bare in mind he knows about the situation with blue,how i was having paranoia about the messages and shit and wether her friend was a good guy,he knew i was having self hating thoughts and doubts he knows i've been reflecting a ton and trying to make progress and says this he even knows i have suicidal intentions yet this attack

Then he comes out with this that's basically a full on attack for nothing and thats not all lemme tell ya

even claims to be a legitimate therapist despite not "charging" and shit yet a therapist wouldn't say that shit and block you without a reply he is an absolute asshole "oh most therapists you have to pay money for" like thats not even half of it this dude is just a prick no too ways about it

Yet he complains about having no money but wont charge people for therapy,oh why because your not a licensed therapist like he claims to fucking be

says his dad is struggling for money yet he is a "therapist" and claims free work like fucker for a start i have a legitimate therapist I'm paying for why do i need him

He constantly rams and forces his agenda down your throat

And thats not even everything all around he's just a huge asshole

Attachments

• IMG_9075.jpeg
    IMG_9075.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: scarlet-pixie and King Mutt Not Tut
K

King Mutt Not Tut

Jun 2, 2024
Vent time again so basically believe it or not i was actually in a good mood before this happened (back to being in a pleasant mood now but dipping again)

So basically this dude added me randomly ages ago because he was missing a friend he probably drove away because whatever yet he has the oddacity to be insensitive about the exact same issue i was having with my friend which he knew fully about

I want you to bare in mind he knows about the situation with blue,how i was having paranoia about the messages and shit and wether her friend was a good guy,he knew i was having self hating thoughts and doubts he knows i've been reflecting a ton and trying to make progress and says this he even knows i have suicidal intentions yet this attack

Then he comes out with this that's basically a full on attack for nothing and thats not all lemme tell ya

even claims to be a legitimate therapist despite not "charging" and shit yet a therapist wouldn't say that shit and block you without a reply he is an absolute asshole "oh most therapists you have to pay money for" like thats not even half of it this dude is just a prick no too ways about it

Yet he complains about having no money but wont charge people for therapy,oh why because your not a licensed therapist like he claims to fucking be

says his dad is struggling for money yet he is a "therapist" and claims free work like fucker for a start i have a legitimate therapist I'm paying for why do i need him

He constantly rams and forces his agenda down your throat

And thats not even everything all around he's just a huge asshole
keked at " therapist im paying" if your not a woman therapy wont work its all a scam that profits off lonely men