• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
i know that there are good things in life we can experience that are not impossible to achieve.
but i have been getting desperate lately to drink sn, the only thing holding me back is not having enough money for a room to myself.
i don't know if i am going to snap one day and do it out of impulse. it feels like this day will sneak up on me.
the reality of us all who have depression and anxiety is that we are going to have to work extra hard - endlessly - (nearly) every single fucking day just to survive.
if i choose life, it seems like i will be back right here at square one, hopelessly stuck in this vicious cycle.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, rozeske, Forever Sleep and 3 others
img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
I've kinda experienced this, its very much like a cycle where one day is unbearable and the next you have the fleeting hope that maybe, maybe things will finally improve, very much a vicious cycle indeed

Reactions: Unknown21, glitteryaliens, vak and 1 other person
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
I relate a lot, stuck between a cycle of wanting to die then wanting to survive another day. So tiring and annoying.