• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

baserbristle

Jul 12, 2023
I know I can truly never know, but I can't wrap my head around what will happen after. It seems weird to me because right now I don't seem to have any SI. But when I think of my cat, my partner, and my friends on FreeSO, I start to wonder about what will happen after.

I really only want to leave this life to start another. For a lot of reasons in life I would like a fresh start somewhere. Even in video games, I find it hard to continue after a while and crave a fresh start. Of course it's an endless goddamn cycle.

I'm at work today and I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen. I reason that it's possible for my particles, once I'm dead, to disperse and start a new life somewhere. For me it sounds totally logical. Once I'm dead, my brain particles, the ones that house my consciousness, will eventually be dispersed in the world and undergo lots of changes. For example, the dirt I disintegrate into will be eaten by worms, and so on. Since my particles disperse, my memories can't be saved, which explains why I have no memories of past lives.

I started to think about the implications of this. I would hate to die just to come back in another life in America of all places. Ideally I would come back in a better country. But according to my theory, the easiest way to achieve this would be to die in another country, assuming no one would take my body away. But then again, if I died in a forest on America somewhere, my particles could eventually reach the ocean after a period of time, opening up new possibilities.

It's all making my head spin. It's a bit weird because I desperately want to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Religion was mainly made to bring people comfort towards death, I could be wrong, but I do believe in an after life, I picture god to be like a loving mother, accepting their children home. If reincarnation is real idc, because I won't remember my pass life

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
It's odd because I've started to think, what if we just end up as someone else's life, so there's nothing left of you at all, it's just rather than me that's typing this, I'll be in whatever life that's conscious of the environment its in whether that's positive or negative, with the number of possibilities it is likely you're a consciousness one day of suffering in a 3rd world land or suffering the streets, a toddler that doesn't make it past 5 and on to the next, ourselves isn't doing this, that conscious has gone, but never truly having lost it but experiencing it as someone else. It creeps me out, there may never be a lights out. Just constant experience of conscious xD If that word spaghetti at all makes sense lol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally just believe we completely cease existing after we finally leave this world where everything is finally forgotten about and we will be completely unaware for all eternity. I see death as being the only relief and comfort, to me any of the other theories are simply fictional and anyway I see death as being the most normal thing, to me existing is just a process of waiting around to die, we all have to die someday.

Last edited: