lilyyyy

lilyyyy

Jul 14, 2023
I've been raped when I was 8 all the way up to 15/16 I'm constantly abused my stepdad broke my arm my mom has constantly said she wish I would die she never loved me I'm used by my "friends" and all boyfriends I've had have abused me anytime I've tried to open up about it I've been told that I've had it coming it all my fault and my behaviour is disgusting I'm at my wits end I've self harmed on multiple occasions and tried to ctb using morphine codiene xanax I am willing to try get some help but I'm at my wits end hence why I've ended up on this site

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feder and Huntfish34
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Thats a terrible experience for you. If you have never tried to get help, I'd like to suggest you try it before anything else.

You don't say how old you are or what country you live in. That would help identify the available help.

I'm happy to chat on here and offer support if that would help. Just let me know.

Finally, are you in a safe place now away from the risk of abuse?

Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: lilyyyy and Huntfish34
lilyyyy

lilyyyy

Jul 14, 2023
Thats a terrible experience for you. If you have never tried to get help, I'd like to suggest you try it before anything else.

You don't say how old you are or what country you live in. That would help identify the available help.

I'm happy to chat on here and offer support if that would help. Just let me know.

Finally, are you in a safe place now away from the risk of abuse?

Take care.
I'm 18 and live in the uk and I'm currently at home

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! It's so horrible what you've been through. It's great you reach out and seek help. You'll find everything here on the forum feel free to vent, say what you want to say, ask what you would like to know anything, you will not be judged here, just feel free. When you have a few more Posts you will also be able to use the chat function. You can send me a pm then if you wish.

Reactions: lilyyyy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That just sounds so horrible what you've had to endure, to me it's truly such a dreadful world we exist in where humans create so much harm. But anyway I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward.

Reactions: lilyyyy