nancyboy

nancyboy

change your taste in men
Oct 21, 2024
Having more rough days. I'm in a relationship and I love my partner but unironically I feel like I'm completely unlovable. The more I try to talk and communicate with them the more I realize I'm probably just annoying and a pain in the ass to deal with. I can tell nobody in their group likes me either. They all hate me and wish I was gone. Either socially or literally. Sometimes I want to grant that wish and vanish one way or the other. People would genuienly be happier without me. Besides, replacements are always better. Maybe they're just completely unattracted to me in everyday and want something new. I don't know, all I know is this unloving feeling is eating me inside out. I'm so unhappy. And I know nobody truly cares

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Tombs_in_your_eyes, furribcage and 2 others
furribcage

furribcage

Oct 21, 2024
Everybody is lovable to someone and I truly mean that, even if you feel unlovable that doesnt mean you are. Your partner is still with you regardless of what their friends think and I think thats a good enough indicator that they truly love you regardless of what you or others think of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: nancyboy and Tombs_in_your_eyes
Tombs_in_your_eyes

Tombs_in_your_eyes

Oct 18, 2024
Everybody is lovable to someone and I truly mean that, even if you feel unlovable that doesnt mean you are. Your partner is still with you regardless of what their friends think and I think thats a good enough indicator that they truly love you regardless of what you or others think of you.
OP, I'm so sorry you're feeling unlovable, I have often felt the same and I know how it's unbearable and eats you up inside.

But everything furribcage says is right. Your partner clearly loves you or they wouldn't choose to be with you. As hard as it may be, please try and disregard the voices telling you that everyone would be better off without you, because that clearly isn't the case.

• Hugs
Reactions: furribcage and nancyboy