Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have considered SN, hanging, jumping, train, co, etc ... but I always find the fault, what scares me the most is the possible brain damage. Maybe I'm just a coward?

Sometimes I think the safest method is to jump from a 15 floor.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dartz and 1 other person
YellowJasmine

YellowJasmine

Student
Dec 6, 2018
I understand it's difficult to make such desicions, just think about it from a certain perspective - you're contemplating how you are going to die. So indeed, this is natural in my view.

If you are already considering sodium nitrite, this may be the safest option in regards to avoiding any long term damage in case you somehow fail or back out. That is my take on the matter anyhow. Just make sure you have read and understood the probable timing of the salt's effect so that you may have a chance to call in time in case you change your mind.

I wish you all the best!

Reactions: throwaway_2620, MsM3talGamer, Jewels and 3 others
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Jumping from great heights is probably the most guaranteed ticket to death. It's also one of the hardest acts to commit, especially if not done out of impulse.

Reactions: Jewels, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Jumping from great heights is probably the most guaranteed ticket to death. It's also one of the hardest acts to commit, especially if not done out of impulse.
Yes but the great heights must be interpreted correctly. And that's most of the times not the case causing ctb by jumping not effective in numbers. You have to jump from something really tall to get a ctb ticket.

Reactions: Jewels, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Eren, just follow your heart. You will find it. The fear is your enemy here.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, Jewels, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Based on your choices of methods, for reliability, yes I believe jumping seems to be the most effective one, however, you must make sure that you land on your head and fall at a sufficient height. It is possible to fail and end up a vegetable or in a lot of pain (or both). Train may work too (if you don't mind traumatizing the conductor and inconveniencing the passengers on board), but may also fail too. Hanging is reliable if you tie it correctly, have the right quality of rope and structure to hold your weight as well as serious resolve to see it through. Also, a failed hanging can result in permanent damage (vegetable) due to damage to the brain and neck. SN I can't comment, but I think @YellowJasmine covered it pretty well.

Reactions: Jewels, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I have considered SN, hanging, jumping, train, co, etc ... but I always find the fault, what scares me the most is the possible brain damage. Maybe I'm just a coward?

Sometimes I think the safest method is to jump from a 15 floor.

How about combining methods. Ie sodium Nitire than jump or hanging?

Reactions: Jewels, Eren, Singing In The Rain and 2 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Yes but the great heights must be interpreted correctly. And that's most of the times not the case causing ctb by jumping not effective in numbers. You have to jump from something really tall to get a ctb ticket.

I'm thinking about some buildings of about 13 floors, the problem is that the only buildings that I have access to are of such height are buildings that are under construction, so if I go up and do not shoot, everyone will know of my intentions, they will call to the police and I will spend some time in a psychiatric hospital, and I do not want that to happen, I need to look for another way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Jewels