• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Giovannino224

Giovannino224

Are my thoughts even real?
Dec 10, 2023
So basically I'm trying partial hanging right now, but when I try to do it, I'm still capable to breathe, but at the same time my head blood pressure rises so much that I fell like my head it's exploding, and I also can't faint. Is it normal or I'm doing something wrong?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I ain't gonna help you out cause it's against my morals, but it does sound like you may be doing something wrong. Do you think your si is doing it? Been in a similar spot, head exploding feeling and all, and couldn't do it.

If it's your si, don't beat yourself up over it. Happens to many of us and frankly hanging really sucks.
If you keep doing it and it's not working, give yourself a break. Take a day or two to look through the megathreads and decide your course of action from there. Nobody deserves to be strangling themselves especially if it's not actually doing anything but hurting.

Last edited: