• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
so i've been trying to kill myself using a noose for months now. after tons of attempts, i think it's safe to say i'm not going to find success with this method.

but i don't have money. i can't order some overly-specific niche thing like many methods require. many of the most popular methods on here require money i don't have amongst other things.

i want a method that will actually stand a chance at killing me. something damaging. so i'm thinking of chugging down a bottle of extra strength tylenol. or bleach. or both?

i'll be careful to try and ensure i'm not caught if i do this. i'm aware of the possibility of being rescued and it's not stopping me.

so i think i've made my mind up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ThisIsTheLastNight, Yaalya and Barelyhuman
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Please do not take tylenol or bleach.

Tylenol will not kill you unless you knacker your liver & wait sometimes weeks in agony to possibly die.
Bleach will just have you rushing to the nearest hospital as your stomach burns itself inside out, again even then there is no guarantee it will kill you.

So please think again, try to relax & don't do anything impulsively that will just leave you living in even greater distress than you are now.

Reactions: woxihuanni, justanotherday, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
G

glk

Jul 2, 2019
I personally wouldn't ever try to kill myself by consuming any substance, because IMO such methods require knowledge of chemistry and biology (which I don't have) to be effective.

Have you tried using a tourniquet instead of hanging?

Reactions: 262653 and exhausted froggy
exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
I personally wouldn't ever try to kill myself by consuming any substance, because IMO such methods require knowledge of chemistry and biology (which I don't have) to be effective.

Have you tried using a tourniquet instead of hanging?
i don't really know what a tourniquet is, but won't i just end up with the same failure? i've had the noose so tight around my neck that my hand probably couldn't fit through it.
also, i did spend what little money i had on some bean bags for the "night-night" method, but i have no faith in such a method working right now so i'm hesitant to bother trying, especially cause i'll have to use gorilla tape on my neck.
Please do not take tylenol or bleach.

Tylenol will not kill you unless you knacker your liver & wait sometimes weeks in agony to possibly die.
Bleach will just have you rushing to the nearest hospital as your stomach burns itself inside out, again even then there is no guarantee it will kill you.

So please think again, try to relax & don't do anything impulsively that will just leave you living in even greater distress than you are now.
i just want a method that'll actually damage me. it feels like hanging and such are doing absolutely nothing to me. i'm not trying to make gestures; i want a method that i can't turn back from. can i really be blamed for that..? i'm desperate...

Last edited:
AmberRed

AmberRed

Jul 12, 2019
I know exactly how you feel just wanting to cause yourself damage and not caring about the consequences as I tend to feel the same way. Stupid as I can't give myself the advice I'm giving you.. but it would suck so badly to fail to ctb and have destroyed your health, but still be here. Don't go down the road of bleach or shit like that. Don't rush the biggest decision you'll ever make.

Reactions: exhausted froggy
G

glk

Jul 2, 2019
i don't really know what a tourniquet is, but won't i just end up with the same failure? i've had the noose so tight around my neck that my hand probably couldn't fit through it.
also, i did spend what little money i had on some bean bags for the "night-night" method, but i have no faith in such a method working right now so i'm hesitant to bother trying, especially cause i'll have to use gorilla tape on my neck.

By my experience, it needs to be even tighter than that your hand couldn't fit. A tourniquet allows to make it as tight as you can. Link to a meagthread by NoLifeNoPain.

• Love
Reactions: 262653 and exhausted froggy
exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
By my experience, it needs to be even tighter than that your hand couldn't fit. A tourniquet allows to make it as tight as you can. Link to a meagthread by NoLifeNoPain.
thank you so much for this information. i'll give it a shot very soon.

Reactions: glk
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Would it be possible for you to get all the components for the SN method? have you already dealt with this method?

Reactions: exhausted froggy
exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
Would it be possible for you to get all the components for the SN method? have you already dealt with this method?
i don't have the money, and i have no idea how to get the stuff for that method. that's the one that uses prescription drugs, isn't it?

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No dont just drink any substance, if it does not immeaditely kill you, you will be in much greater pain and agony, and probably survive. Then you will be hospitalized. There are more effective methods. The most popular method ist hanging, which works most of the time if correctly done. You probably did it wrong. But i think suicide should be only the last option. And suicides out of impulsivity rarely ever suceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaalya
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Here in Germany everything is easy to get, in the US SN should be even easier to have. As far as the medication is concerned, meto is urgently needed and available in my country only by prescription. but I have the opportunity to buy it online and there by questionnaire to get a recipe - costs me 75 € :(

please do not drink any unknown chemicals, suicide attempts are many times higher than successful, mostly because they are impulsive, ill-considered and without plan. you do not want to fail and it will all get worse :(

SN is just one option, which seems very popular here because it is cheap and easily accessible, should also be quite peaceful ...

please read the megathread how it looks with the procurement in your country, if you have interest in this method

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Exactly, and in the worst case you could even end up disabled. It happens, and their life is even more horrible than ever before. But they cant kill themselves anymore because theire in a vegetative state.

Reactions: justanotherday
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
i don't have the money, and i have no idea how to get the stuff for that method. that's the one that uses prescription drugs, isn't it?
I managed to order antiemetics and tagamet on eBay for the SN method. No prescription required.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Yaalya