Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
I recently decided to try recovery again and the first day made me feel extremely hopeless.

They just want to silence me with pills and send me back to work. I've tried therapy many times before but it seems so pointless

I'm passionate about art and painting, what's the point if I can't pursue it? They take away the only thing that gives me purpose and happiness.
Why is everything in life about making a profit and being productive

I don't want to slave away at some boring dull job that makes me want to die.

My social anxiety almost disappeared ever since becoming suicidal. I don't give a shit what people think anymore.

I keep planning to kill myself just to escape the system. Or maybe I should just shut up and stop being dramatic

There's people who suffer so much more than me, and they don't have the privilege to complain about it on the internet

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that suffering is a competition, your feelings are perfectly valid and people should be able to vent about wanting to die all they wish to. But anyway I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87
swenzy

swenzy

Mar 12, 2023
Your life is in your hands you can either give up or continue to pursue what fills you up if you wish to die I have nothing to do its ur own decision but remember if you give up you will never be able to pursue your lifes purpose so think about it wish you the best of luck to whatever you choose