Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
People usually deride "finsubs", but I can only dream of having any income to spend on a girl I like. Of course, I wouldn't choose Pokimane because she's rich anyway.

I'm just a Ukrainian student with no ability to hold a job legally, my mom pays my rent and all expenses, but she's poor overall.

I had a scholarship (stipend?), but I've since exhausted my funds over the years on Chinese toys and Steam games.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Slow_Farewell, rozeske and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
People usually deride "finsubs", but I can only dream of having any income to spend on a girl I like. Of course, I wouldn't choose Pokimane because she's rich anyway.

I'm just a Ukrainian student with no ability to hold a job legally, my mom pays my rent and all expenses, but she's poor overall.

I had a scholarship (stipend?), but I've since exhausted my funds over the years on Chinese toys and Steam games.
Sometimes I wonder why the derision towards "finsubs".
I mean, i get the points that they are tying to make, but what i dont understand is it's their money(of course, im referring to disposable income, and not getting into debt or pawning off your possessions JUST to afford the subscription).

Historically speaking, one of the things men have always done is throw away money at things in an attempt to attract a female's attention:
cars, money, flowers, etc, all in the attempt. Mind you, it's NOT guaranteed the female would sleep with you, and im not saying they should. All I'm saying is men do so in the attempt.

Isn't being a finsub just giving them the cash to get what they want? (which logically makes it easier as I don't have to struggle with finding out the favorite color, food, allergies, etc).

I mean, the end is the same anyway: I would not be getting laid, and I know that the girl is probably talking to other guys. And I can always stop giving money to a particular girl and give it to someone else. or heck, give a lot of different women money.

Ironically, if you do something like this IRL you're a "player", and if it's online you get hate. Weird.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi